Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ylucy

Any Cheaper Place To Go For Dining Table?

Just wanna have a set of dinning table. Tempered Glass top.

Those Furniture Mall type... But the price goes about 800$ a set at least for dining table + 4 chairs...

Wanna have a cheaper set... Does anybody have lobang where can i buy similar set at a cheaper price?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Those Furniture Mall type... But the price goes about 800$ a set at least for dining table + 4 chairs...

Wanna have a cheaper set... Does anybody have lobang where can i buy similar set at a cheaper price?

where u stay and ur budget?

try those neighbourhood shop lor should be cheaper by 10~20% . If u stay jurong area i got 2 place to recommend you.. refer to this http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17666

cheapest i think from ikea.. but very small

http://www.ikea.com.sg/catalog/product_dis...218843-84883754

the set below should cost ard 700+ even in neighbourhood shop i think if dun want leather seat and take normal chair should be cheaper....

http://www.furnitureonline.sg/furniture/pr...20_22_30_52.jpg

Edited by tommy78

I learn from one forumer that we should check out Saturday's The Straits Time....got a lot of good deals. :)

Like a set of dining table in Star Furniture.

However no stocks, have to wait till mid next year... We wish it to be move in this weekend... :bangwall:

Shall we take the display set or shall we wait for the new shipment?

No discount for display set... But we are moving in early next year... If not, have to be about 10+days no table in the new house...

What to do?

Like a set of dining table in Star Furniture.

However no stocks, have to wait till mid next year... We wish it to be move in this weekend... :bangwall:

Shall we take the display set or shall we wait for the new shipment?

No discount for display set... But we are moving in early next year... If not, have to be about 10+days no table in the new house...

What to do?

still got mths away........take your time to look around sure got better or similar design that u like.....

if not settle for the display set lor..

That day i just went shopping around for my dining table set. actually its not really that cheap its costs about $799.00 but it looks **** nice. i dun have any pic at all for now. but the place is called Crawford Italia Pte Ltd at 138 Joo Seng Road. i also saw 1 quite old fashioned set selling only at $399.00 but i dun like that set. my set is tempered glass with steel legs. so so nice

star furniture dining tables are quite affordable... bought mine 599 with high back chair ( omega dining table )

else actually courts also gt some offer with similar price range.

Thanks all for the suggestion... :dancingqueen:

Bought my table in Star Furniture...

Table delivered in good condition... $604 in total.

Here is the photo...

27122008582.jpg