Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
arghzz

Where To Buy 100%polyester Bedsheet?

err does anyone knws where can i get 100% polyester bedsheets? gf is allergic to the traditional cotton ones :( so far im onli able to find cotton or 50/50 but not 100%polyester pls help thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

pure polyester ones will be hot and feel very discomfort after a while, unless you always on your aircon. U'll find lower cotton (higher polyester) = cheaper the bedsheet, u can try those cheap cheap shop... e.g Little India.

pure polyester ones will be hot and feel very discomfort after a while, unless you always on your aircon. U'll find lower cotton (higher polyester) = cheaper the bedsheet, u can try those cheap cheap shop... e.g Little India.

well shes not very comfortable with cotton bedsheet cause of her skin condition thats why im looking for 100% polyester bedsheets anyone knws? if not i guess its amazon.com time lol

no punt intended, sleeping bags are mostly polyester material.. if u hardworking, can work it from there.

lol isit so hard to get one from sg lol guess i will just get it from amazon.com then

well shes not very comfortable with cotton bedsheet cause of her skin condition thats why im looking for 100% polyester bedsheets anyone knws? if not i guess its amazon.com time lol

wat is she using right now? if she's using the 100% polyester bedsheets, maybe can ask her where she buy it from?

yes, full polyester is vy hot. how abt go spotlight & look for it? they do tailoring also but im not sure abt cost.

Pardon the digression, but this is very interesting. In all my years, I've come across people allergic to polyester or synthetics, who have been recommended to wear/use cotton. My child has this problem with her poly/cotton school uniforms so we get specially stitched cotton clothes.

Can you share some more information about the exact medical condition (name, description, etc)?

Polyester fabric is a kind of artificial textile made by people using various chemicals to create and weave protectors. You can check bezzly and be aware of this fabric. Polyester fibers consist of purified terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol, and then they are woven into a flat material.