Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

keke ... stop by to see how a fellow Yishun renovations. How yr progress so far? My side left the kitchen cabinets and lightings. We will be delaying our progress due to my work commitments. Also my picky wifey wants some rectifications to the water mixer and hand spray locations :P

is that rinnai hob? initially i wanted to buy rinnai.. but abit out of my budget.. so i settled for Fujioh...

hi rune. i'm left with false ceilings, painting, doors and carpentry work (kitchen and bedroom)...

quite a lot of things left undone. wonder how to move in 3rd week of April. Lol :P

for our handspray we put it at a higher level, so don't need to bend down and get it.

I juz came back from my place ... no one around ... guessed full force at yr place. Can understand too coz we already sounded our intentions to delay the progress. 3 week of April I think still can lor ... they worked over the weekend to get mine done. Carpentry like puzzle .... they make elsewhere then piece up. Seems our renovation would end about same timing too :P

Our works

======

Hack 2 toilet wall and floor tiles

Hack kitchen wall and floor tiles

Hack living and bedroom floor tiles

Hack kitchen entrance door (to apply for permit)

Hack wall between master bedroom and bedroom 2

Hack altar in store room

Remove existing aircon, cornices, cabinets, 2 pillars in living room, all windows in house, and 4 doors

Haulage & Debris

600x600 homogeneous tiles for living area and store room

Pergo laminate for 3 bedrooms

Wall tiles for 2 toilet and kitchen

Floor tiles for 2 toilet and kitchen

Supply & install stainless steel hot/Cold piping for whole house

Install 2 x bathroom sinks, 2 x WC, 1 x Storage Heater

16 ft Corian solid top with anti slam system

17 ft bottom cabinet with anti slam system

12 ft top cabinet c/w 4 glass door and 1 dish rack with glass door cover

Tampered glass door for kitchen with tiled partition to hide door when opened

Stainless steel backdrop

Boxed up pipings in kitchen, toilets and aircon compressor with wooden tiles top

PD doors for 2 toilets

14ft wardrobe in bedroom 2 with 4 large glass sliding door

False ceiling c/w 4 lighting point and wall paper at bedframe

4 doors c/w laminated door frame

Casement windows for whole house including lourve windows in 2 toilet

False ceiling ****/dining area extend to walkway to bedrooms

Shower screen at master bedroom's bathroom

25 lighting points for whole house

New wiring for electrical points for whole house

Plastering for whole house including ceiling

Painting (any paint type) for whole house however ceiling to be white only

Hi! Don't mind sharing the price that your contractor quote you becoz i'm planning to do something like wat u did. Thanks!!

hi there, are u able to pm Ah Soon number to me? Is he a contracter or an Id? Able to let us view ur hse once is done? lol. Hope u can post more pic. Thanks.

May I know where did you buy all the Rinnai?

i bought water closets, washbasin, basin mixers, mirrors, bidet spray, storage heater, cooker hob, hood and oven at chuan heng, their prices are pretty competitive

the reason why we bought from them is because they carry the brands we wanted under one roof - rinnai, franke, and deca.

asia excel offered the rinnai package (hob, hood & oven) at 2200+, closest to chuan heng's.

adamas price too ex and they don't carry rinnai, the same deca sink at adamas was quoted 150, chuan heng quoted me 120

the only thing bought at adamas is the rainshower at mbr toilet, shower set at common toilet, and towel rack etc

edit: forget to add that chuan heng has a couple of shops in jalan besar stretch, near to bellari.

bellari professional hand-made sinks are nice just pity they don't do discount package else would get the kitchen sink there...

hub and I took 3 days to walk through jalan besar, balestier road and IMM for all of the above. hahaha

Edited by fondue_

hey rune, i was on mc today. eye inflammation... so after seeing the doc, i also popped over at new place with drinks and refreshments for the workers

Guess what all the false ceiling is up already! Super fast... Guess after this is painting & carpentry?

Hiak hiak happy...

I hope u r feeling better now. Maybe too muz dust from the visit to new place. :P Ya they sure work fast .....

i bought water closets, washbasin, basin mixers, mirrors, bidet spray, storage heater, cooker hob, hood and oven at chuan heng, their prices are pretty competitive

the reason why we bought from them is because they carry the brands we wanted under one roof - rinnai, franke, and deca.

asia excel offered the rinnai package (hob, hood & oven) at 2200+, closest to chuan heng's.

adamas price too ex and they don't carry rinnai, the same deca sink at adamas was quoted 150, chuan heng quoted me 120

the only thing bought at adamas is the rainshower at mbr toilet, shower set at common toilet, and towel rack etc

edit: forget to add that chuan heng has a couple of shops in jalan besar stretch, near to bellari.

bellari professional hand-made sinks are nice just pity they don't do discount package else would get the kitchen sink there...

hub and I took 3 days to walk through jalan besar, balestier road and IMM for all of the above. hahaha

I bought my stuffs from Adamas at tradehub 21. From reference, Joe was handling my case. I bought everything from there taking their package + upgrade. Wah I thought I was alone .... My purchases for toilet stuffs led me to recce from Genting Lane - Jalan Besar -Geylang - Tradehub 21. As for lightings, I recce from Jalan Besar - Geylang - Balestier. I am glad i can put all these behind me liao. Everything purchased except daughter's room stuffs. I will leave them for wifey.....

Edited by Rune