Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi rune. i'm left with false ceilings, painting, doors and carpentry work (kitchen and bedroom)...

quite a lot of things left undone. wonder how to move in 3rd week of April. Lol :P

for our handspray we put it at a higher level, so don't need to bend down and get it.

hey rune, i was on mc today. eye inflammation... so after seeing the doc, i also popped over at new place with drinks and refreshments for the workers

Guess what all the false ceiling is up already! Super fast... Guess after this is painting & carpentry?

Hiak hiak happy...

hiak!! i think we all going thru the same question: how would he be able to handover by xx date??

After ur false ceiling shd be painting for a couple of days then carpentry. Must rembr to inspect ur carpentry hor!

hi rune, at least your ordeal is sort of over a little. i've not search for my lights yet. care to share which shops to go?

i was at tradehub, balestier, guess no fate to be their customer...

i saw your pictures updated at your tblog, the bidet spray should be further into the wall right?

i had some headache too, my common toilet is too small and they have placed the huge storage heater at the corner f feature wall where the shower set is in the middle. :( **** sad

Hi fondue,

Well as my wifey's work dun allow her to suka suka get leave/off. I had to go alone all most of the trips. For lights, I reckoned u can go to some large lighting store, etc Lighting Centre at Geylang Rd, Lightings Palace along Jalan Besar, Balestier for ideas 1st. Identified the theme u r looking at. Then shop at shops DK lightings or smaller shops. Frankly their prices r cheaper. But if dun like to go thru all the hassle.... juz get from one store all yr stuffs :P

Yup handspray location seems funny ... will ask david again ....