Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ah soon now must be super busy... lol

mrspiglet, i went to spot check the house, everything is fine except the electrical works. Not so nice work.

Is ur electrician that uncle? He said he fired another electrician 2wks back becos he couldnt do a gd job. But i think this uncle also not any better. Very slipshod. I think yoyo/jesper had problem w the electrician as well.

We like the way you arrange your tiles in your toilets.....very unique and nice.... the tiles flanked by mosaic...... now we too late to change ours! :(

Wow ... progress so fast .... mine turn from next Monday onwards :P Alas I can;t drop by that often coz will be on course till completion. By the way fondue, today papers got many warehouse sale for funitures

We were basically hopping around different places the whole day yesterday

In the morning was meeting up with Jason at the new pad to discuss on carpentry works, the carpentry boss was there too.

The next stop was to Harvey Norman @ Millenia Walk thinking of swooping to a condenser from a vented dryer. But we sticked to the vented dryer in the end.

Next up was to Jalan Besar looking to get a vertical storage tank and got stainless steel kitchen accessories at Song Cho.

Not forgetting to take a break at the famous beancurd stall. Reward of the day :D

we met Jason yesterday too! I really love the way his brain and hands work...as I was just telling him what I wanted, he already finished drawing and showed it to me!!

we met Jason yesterday too! I really love the way his brain and hands work...as I was just telling him what I wanted, he already finished drawing and showed it to me!!

haha you make him sound magical. lol

Hmm..

I thought they are not working on sunday?

They have to work on sundays now. hahah probably bcos too many projects on going at the same time thus have to compromise