Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

my hse also got a few probs....hai

we realise our MBR feature wall not up to our expectations and not really according to our design. same goes for my dresser.

do u guys really ask Jason to take them all down and totally redo? i feel really bad if i am to do tat leh. so i tot i go back n see again few days later, maybe i'll have a different feel. will it be too late then? :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ashes, is it major hiccup for ur feature wall, what was not up to standard?

hmm....dunno how to explain....it is different from what we told Jason and his drawings.

it still looks presentable and nice and the workmanship is quite good, but it is jus not wat we wanted? :rolleyes:

we are meeting ah soon to talk about the rectifications all at one go with ah soon tomorrow

those major rectifications let him know early.

ashes, is it major hiccup for ur feature wall, what was not up to standard?

we went up to the unit today and saw the 2 downlight alignment at the wardrobe is off, one is in the middle one is towards the edge.

sloppy... also the switches off means turn on FAINT.

i hope things go well...was hoping to see your wardrobe this sat....kitchen cabinet up?

just saw gain city's tv ad. 3.2k for system 4 mit brand. very good buy :dancingqueen:

really ar!! never see this ad...which channel?

one thing that also shocked me greatly yesterday when hongtar was here to install the aircon unit.

in the wardrobe room, there were screws over the trunking with the Lbox, top ones are ok, but the bottom ones might burst foam or cause gas leak. i asked hong tar guy to rip out the trunking casing to see if there is any dents on the pipes inside. lucky it is okay, but there is another one in the passage way linking to the study room that is box up together with the beam. Unfortunately that can't be ripped up so I called Jason, he said he should be no lah and he is more afraid of that than i do, but seriously after seeing the one at the wardrobe, i'm a bit dubious.

who in the right mind would pin a screw on any casing be it water pipe, electrical or aircon trunking? common sense right?

my confidence is swayed after telling them the rectifications many times but nothing done? they are too busy to remember? if they do a better project management, we need not "micromanage" who likes to do that? we are tired and hence we wrote down a list and will tell ah soon at one go.

Well, seem Ah Soon got new crews that are wasting his $$ and time. I remembered his new crew laid my kitchen tiles without using common sense. Although the wall and floor tiles are of the same size ... they still laid them without aglining. A phone call away and Ah Soon came to question the crew. After some out-burst at them ... he got them to tear it all up and rectified them. Frankly, not many contractors would have done so. :sport-smiley-018: I juz requested Jason to tear down 2 of my lightings. Reason being that one of the lightings, the installer broke the crystal strips. I got the spareparts at $10 but could only collect on Saturday and fix it on Saturday. The other lighting becoz the installer did not install the light according to my special instructions and had move the metal holders. I have to bring the light back on Saturday to the shop to re-aglin for me again.

if it's not something you wanted in terms of design, i think you should highlight to Jason and see his suggestion is ok?

it will be a total redo, either a take it or leave it situation now. my hubby is actually VERY upset abt it :dunno::(

will speak to Jason tomolo and see how lah. now i feel tat certain carpentry designs really need proper 3D drawings lor...

yes i did u will see a mushroom head (profile pic) on the friends page under FB and that's me

Hmm am I missing something? Add me :)