Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

fondue, yesterday adeline (juz_me) called me up and she shared that she got problem deciding on what tiles to use for her toilet. so I mentioned to her that if she dun mind earthy tones, she can refer to your toilet cos I find the tiles combi nice, which I thought resembled what I saw at Sin Lek.

my own toilet is dark dark black black colour de mah, which is not what she and her hubby wants.

fondue, yesterday adeline (juz_me) called me up and she shared that she got problem deciding on what tiles to use for her toilet. so I mentioned to her that if she dun mind earthy tones, she can refer to your toilet cos I find the tiles combi nice, which I thought resembled what I saw at Sin Lek.

my own toilet is dark dark black black colour de mah, which is not what she and her hubby wants.

Yar....*haiz*... having problem in deciding the tiles to be used for my toilets (went to both Sin Lek and LSH)....don't really have much concept and ideas.... :unsure:

hafary just at the other end of LSH.

Thanks Ivy - you are always so helpful :)

Fondue - thanks for your reply :)

Edited by juz_me

Erhh...anyone has Hafary address? Thank you :)

Hi Juz_me,

Hafary's Add:

15 Defu Ave 1

Tel: 62501368

There's a showroom at Balestier but I think the Defu one has more selection.

Hi Juz_me,

Hafary's Add:

15 Defu Ave 1

Tel: 62501368

There's a showroom at Balestier but I think the Defu one has more selection.

Thanks Adrian_John :)

Thanks Ivy - you are always so helpful :)

Fondue - thanks for your reply :)

no prob adeline, I've been through what you are going through now. Thus I understand the anguish. hey u should also start ur T-blog, post ur floor plan. so that other forummers can help u with some ideas as well :) there's alot of helpful people here.