Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

Curtains Help

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ready made curtains are cheaper...I am DIY myself. Bought from spotlight the rods and ready made curtains from Hong Ming Shop. Much cheaper.

Hong Ming Shop sell 450cm width x 229cm length curtain from S$79 onwards. Materials quite good. Definitely cheaper than spotlight. Spotlights still must sew the edges ourselves somemore. :rolleyes:

Ready made curtains are cheaper...I am DIY myself. Bought from spotlight the rods and ready made curtains from Hong Ming Shop. Much cheaper.

Hong Ming Shop sell 450cm width x 229cm length curtain from S$79 onwards. Materials quite good. Definitely cheaper than spotlight. Spotlights still must sew the edges ourselves somemore. :rolleyes:

Got picture of your DIY curtains?

Our place will be TOP-ing soon...Does anyone knows where we can get motorized curtains or blinds? ;)

Edited by koizora

hi all i have some excess string curtain which i need to sell off.

colour available will be black, white and dark brown.

interested parties may email me at winnie_82@ymail.com

quality is consider average not those very thin one which will tangle easily.standard measurement. selling per pkt at $39.

let me know ya. :P

Hi, can pm me vincent's contact also?

Thank you :)

Hi Padipanda,

I just got other contact that you may want to contact to. AGnS deco Alvin @ 8111 0372. I saw their past project with alot of hotels and resort in Singapore and overseas.

The quoted my 4 room puggol flat @ around $1,200, I have not bargin with him, cuz i am still sourcing around! hee..

Hope this help!

Celery

On the recommendation from the forumer and my ID, I wen down to Jimmy Textile at Tanjong Katong complex on 22 May. True enough, I was served by a sale guy who will explain the different types of material to me. I asked if the curtains can be ready and delivered by 30 May and he said no problem.

On 30 May, I was happily waiting for my curtains to arrive (note: I'm not living at my new place yet) on Sat and indeed, those guys arrived on time with some curtains but advise me that the roman blinds are still not ready. I've paid 50% deposit and being nice, I told them that's fine, shall give them another week which they say would call me on Monday (1 June) to rearrange a timing to deliver (they took back the whole curtains).

I gave them a call yesterday to check, a lady picked up the call and advise that she has to check with the guy who sold me the curtains and that she couldn't give any confirmation to me and promise to call me back but never do so.

This morning, I sms the sales guy and ask him to check and confirm the delivery and he merely reply my sms with an "ok" and that's all and almost half day gone still no answer.

I was thinking whether is this the service I expect? Before I place the deposit, everything is ok, sure can, even I ask him twice whether he can make it for the curtains in a week. Next, nobody even call me to tell me that the Roman blinds are not ready until when the delivery man came to tell me that. Wonder if anyone here had the same experience?