Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

Curtains Help

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
How is their pricing like?

I would rate them reasonable given that the materials are from Europe. Lets say you get orchard road quality at HDB price...

anymore lobang for curtain, including installation and rods

may need to start sourcing liao

I got some quotes for home curtains as follows:

1 set of Roller Blinds (3-window panel)

1 set of Day & Night Living Room (4-window panel)

1 set of Blackout (4-window panel)

1 set of Normal Curtain (3-window panel)

1 set of Day & Night (4-window panel)

1 set of String Curtains

One offer at $1900 (fabric from europe) and another at $1500 (fabric from korea) with installation and tracks. I know it depends on the choice of curtains and the length of materials used among other factors but are the prices quoted reasonable as compared to the going rate in the market? Any advise and comments appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there, i got my curtains and blinds from *** Curtain, the guy that service me was Frankie.

Mine a 3 room flat, considered reasonable as compared to many others which I compared. In the end, i choose him due to his excellence service provided and price

if i still remb correctly.. his number 90094787.

Hi there, i got my curtains and blinds from *** Curtain, the guy that service me was Frankie.

Mine a 3 room flat, considered reasonable as compared to many others which I compared. In the end, i choose him due to his excellence service provided and price

if i still remb correctly.. his number 90094787.

All your posting is for Frankie.

decided to get from jimmy textile. but from joo chiat complex cos their services is really bad there after 3 tries.

the lady at joo chiat complex however was absolutely different :)

decided to get from jimmy textile. but from joo chiat complex cos their services is really bad there after 3 tries.

the lady at joo chiat complex however was absolutely different :)

went to joo chait complex jimmy textiles,

talked to elaine chung-- she was great...but m still considering ... cant believe curtains so expensive :o

Edited by fini

went to joo chait complex jimmy textiles,

talked to elaine chung-- she was great...but m still considering ... cant believe curtains so expensive :o

she not bad right? haha. i went to jimmy 3 times at tanjong katong complex and it was bad service. till we decide that we will do with someone else and was searching around after 6-7 shops

end up at joo chiat and see jimmy textile again. nearly wanna skip it. hah.

she not bad right? haha. i went to jimmy 3 times at tanjong katong complex and it was bad service. till we decide that we will do with someone else and was searching around after 6-7 shops

end up at joo chiat and see jimmy textile again. nearly wanna skip it. hah.

yup ty for posting joo chiat jimmy Textile got gd svc--- elaine was helpful not pushy, phew had enuf bad sales-staff experiences

I think I shall go to Spotlight tonight and check out the curtain railings.

I met up with a guy named Alan from Suntec1688 yesterday and without measuring, he told me for double layer, full length, all my 3 bedrooms + living room = $1,300

Is it considered cheap already?

Fabrics made in Turkey, includes the curtain rails

I think I shall go to Spotlight tonight and check out the curtain railings.

I met up with a guy named Alan from Suntec1688 yesterday and without measuring, he told me for double layer, full length, all my 3 bedrooms + living room = $1,300

Is it considered cheap already?

Fabrics made in Turkey, includes the curtain rails

not sure wat kind of quality fabric frm Turkey would be though...but i've managed to get a quote from a curtain shop in Causeway Point...told me for 3 bedrooms (roller blinds) and 1 living room (double layer curtain) for S$1700 to S$2000!!!

however, for the same kind of selection (roller blinds + curtain), my gf got hers for abt S$960 from her contractor...

not sure if i'm helping u in any way at all

Hi,

Read that alot of ppl asked for Vincent's contacts. So any reviews about him - services and quality of curtains/blinds?

Thanks....

ya lor...anyone ever tried Vincent and has any review?

any pic to share?

i just called him to make appt to my house this sund..my ID quote me around 2K!!which i think exp lor...

so is Vincent quotation for 4 room ( roller binds type + fabric) is around 1K only?

please help....htanks