Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

Curtains Help

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup ty for posting joo chiat jimmy Textile got gd svc--- elaine was helpful not pushy, phew had enuf bad sales-staff experiences

hihi fini.. juz wanna clarify, so there are 2 outlets of Jimmy textiles issit? one at Tanjong katong complex and another at Joo Chiat complex? but JC complex's service better?

thanks! :)

Hi there, can someone please PM me Vincent's contact? We have been living in our house for 6 months without curtains as the prices we have received so far are at least SGD3000 for a 4-room flat!! :o Are curtains that expensive? Thanks!

Hi, If ur looking for help on curtains, can try D'zanders. The boss doris is good and her prices are reasonable. She can provide recommendations. U can go to the website take a look. www.dzanders.com.sg and ask her for to go to ur place and give u a quote. Im sure u will be pleased with her services and workmanship.

Hi there, can someone please PM me Vincent's contact? We have been living in our house for 6 months without curtains as the prices we have received so far are at least SGD3000 for a 4-room flat!! :o Are curtains that expensive? Thanks!

maybe u can consider roller blinds...

Hi all ,, I just got my 4 room flat curtains fixed by Vincent .. I strongly recommend him to all of you as he did a good job .. His workmanship is satisfactory good and my house was very clean after that too as from what I know he uses a dust collector .. From what I know he can be contacted at ** .. Hope it helps !!!

Hi all ,, I just got my 4 room flat curtains fixed by Vincent .. I strongly recommend him to all of you as he did a good job .. His workmanship is satisfactory good and my house was very clean after that too as from what I know he uses a dust collector .. From what I know he can be contacted at 9-3-84922 8 .. Hope it helps !!!

Anyone knows where to get the replacement parts such as buttom string and buttom weight for Vertical blinds?

Hi, I suggest you to go back to where you bought the vertical blinds for the parts. Coz each shop buy their goods from different origins and of different quality. So its not easy to match the parts if bought elsewhere. =)

I think I'll be killed if I'm using $1k jz for 1 set of curtains for the whole house! Not forgetting, still got to have 1 more set to stand-by washing..

My's 3 room premium, so my curtains will be ceiling to floor; 1 'day + blackout' & 2 'day + night' curtains required. My home design theme is modern baroque and modern french hence the fabrics will be posh to the extend of even (maybe) velvet! Anyone is advIse est. how much from ikea and/ or spotlight??

If we getting the curtains fabrics n robs from ikea or spotlight,

1) do they install in?

2) how to install 2 rods on a single window?

3) how to hide it within the ceiling? Etc.. Hotel style..

Any1 experienced thru? Can advise?

:)

2) how to install 2 rods on a single window?

3) how to hide it within the ceiling? Etc.. Hotel style..

Any1 experienced thru? Can advise?

:)

I assume you are referring to pelmet where you can hide the curtain rods and you may need to look for contractor to do it.

As for 2 rods on a single window you just need a bracket that can hold 2 rods that should be fine but I think it may be difficult to find as demand is low. 2 rods are very thick!!

Hope that helps.

Cheer =)

Hi everyone,

Based on the feedback that many forumers gave, hubby and I visited MGL at Eminent Plaza and looked for May Cheong.

We are very pleased with her service (speaks mandarin). Very knowledgeable and was able to recommend off the back

of the hand based on our vague ideas of what we want. My son is allergic to dust mites and she was able to tell us the

pros and cons of our different options - we decided on a no-frills roller blind that is anti-dust, easy to maintain and

hardy! Price is HALF of another quotation we got from a shop along Balestier Rd (which I later read on forum that it is

a carrot shop!!). Roller blinds and timber blinds for my 5 room flat were ready in 10 days. Installation done in 1hr and

the whole process is fuss-free. I LIKE!