Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

Curtains Help

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got my curtains & blinds done by Soon Seng Heng. I find them honest & patient with the questions i asked about their products. Interested parties can give them a try. ;)

Hi, maybe this can help.

Overheard that C.U Home furnishings is doing Night curtain package 3 ROOM for $338, 4 ROOM for $438, 5 ROOM for $538. Curtain only.

They have blinds too. Not too sure others.

Contact person Javier - 96262257

Edited by DJxLab

Just done up my house at Punggol with The Curtain Boutique. Found them on the Internet.

Excellent service with reasonable price.

The guy I liaise with was Mr Jovan - 8688 8814

Thumbs up :good:

I was quoted 5.6k ringgit for my 5 room hdb .. Vincent price seems more reasonable, can someone pm me his contact ? Thx thx ..

Hi,

u r quoted 5.6k ringgit still so happy?i tink u can probably get it less than sgd2k..

Seriously, have no idea what so great about this Vincent..gotten my curtains already..best of luck..lol

Hi all,

My reno is about to complete and I'm now looking into curtains for the hall and rooms. The problem is, I'm not sure how to go about measuring the width of the windows to install the curtains.

1) For the rod length, do i measure from wall to wall exactly or have to minus off a few cm to accommodate the end stoppers?

2) And also, for living room, is it necessary for full length curtain (ceiling to floor) or half length covering windows only will do?

3) If i want to have day and night curtains for the living rooms, how many rods do I need to install?

Thanx all for the kind help. Any info is appreciated.

When it comes to draperies, I only prefer TBS Gallery. No matter what kind of curtains you are looking for..they got them all. You would surely find the best draperies here.