Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

Curtains Help

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Vincent number is **. I had just done my roller blind for my whole house today. Good workmanship & he is very experience. He even help us to patch the holes for us which we drill when we put curtain.

u can get high quality but cheap curtain in malaysia,I was using they service for my house pretty good service , 1st week coming to take measure and fix up at second session. The most big different is price was half compare with singapore.
This is the shop detail:Miki curtains and furnishing
mrs leong 016-7183922(msia number)
82604792 ( sg number)
hope my information can help you save some bucks

Yeah, I did contact one shop in JB and their quote was half (more than half in some cases) than what SG shops have been quoting us. Will meet one JB curtain supplier on Friday. If their materials are good and if their final product is good, I will recommend them here.

Decided to use a local SG suppllier instead, because we opted for roller blinds for all the bedrooms. I think we paid around SGD 1,400 for 3 + 1 bedroom roller blinds plus living room day and night curtains. Not too bad, the local supplier matched the JB supplier's price.

Vincent sounds like he is pretty good with his service. Anybody got their place in punggol done up? And also can anyone give me Vincent's contact as I wanna do some quote comparison. Thanks! Can pm me?

thank you guys! i am a victim of bogus contractor b4. After much survey and consideration, today i just visited and comfirmed Freddie from Avantgarde Curtain as my curtain contractor. According to his professionality advices, i purchased 12 rolls of wall paper at the price of $350 each which made up of $4200. Premium fabric day and night curtains for 4 different area at a price of $2688 after a bargain.lol! Total : $6888.00. NO MONEY LIAO!!! He assured and promised me to install my every purchased by this sat upon my request. i will update my finished products to you all maybe on sat or sun as a gratitude.

Hi there, i recently jus renov my hse at punggol. the curtain guy is cheap and good. its his own business. he will bring the fabric to your hse and let you choose. what's top notch here is his service. he never hurries us and helps us through choosing the colors. Thanks so much Ryan.. U can PM me for his contact details, not veri nice to advertise on the main right haha.. cheers

Can u send me his details. My email address is cang51@gmail.com

Hi,

writing this so that everyone will not have to go through the same experience we had with Meridian Curtains. We signed up for Meridian Curtains services with a deposit at an Expo fair and spoke to Jim Chee and Elaine Dee. Everything was ok and they were saying they provide good services etc. When I contacted Elaine for an appointment at my place for a quotation and measurements, she was late for 45minutes. Subsequently, when I tried to contact her on a Saturday to inform her that we only wanted certain areas to be done up by then, she promised to revert but she did not. We waited till Monday for her to revert but still no response. We contacted the office and Desmond picked up. At first he offered to refund, then after that he took back his words and asked me to contact Elaine. Contacted Elaine and she tell me to contact Jim. When Jim finally called, he tells me their service is like that, 'even if go to Case also no use' and they do not wish to refund but insisted that we take up their (lousy) service instead.

Clearly they have really bad service and I hope no one will fall into their trap again. We did not take up their services in the end.