Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matlucio

Need Contractor For My Bomb Shelter Feature Wall/door

Hi, I need help in my bomb shelter tic tac door problem.

Currently my bomb shelter feature wall"s door is full glass door. After less than 10 months, it started to fall on one side and everytime i opened my feature wall door, the other end of the door base hit my floor. I need a recommendation on what to do. tot of changing the door to non full glass door. please advice whether to change the door or not. Any contractor to do just the door? :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Currently my bomb shelter feature wall"s door is full glass door. After less than 10 months, it started to fall on one side and everytime i opened my feature wall door, the other end of the door base hit my floor. I need a recommendation on what to do. tot of changing the door to non full glass door. please advice whether to change the door or not. Any contractor to do just the door? :(

Since your feature wall is less than 10mths, I suggest that you go back to your ID or contractor who has fabricated this wall as I believe that carpentry come with 1yr workmanship warranty. Ask them to change the door hinge will do and not necessary to change the door.

Since your feature wall is less than 10mths, I suggest that you go back to your ID or contractor who has fabricated this wall as I believe that carpentry come with 1yr workmanship warranty. Ask them to change the door hinge will do and not necessary to change the door.

I prefer not to as I've encounter problem with their ID and their carpentry quality is bad. Tot of just changing the hinges but must know the correct type as the door is **** heavy b'coz of the glass.