Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

precious, my hobby is design and i used to help my friend install those big big stickers that u normally see in shopping malls etc for his shop. so all i have to do is to design it on the com, print it with a printer and install (aka stick it) myself. :)

Aubrey, i know. I used to do these too when I was in events promotion. Actually if we want it bigger we can go Art Friend and get them to print it out. But I was not sure if the materials is suitable for our walls and glass. I guess those promotional decals I did was for temporary basis.

hahaha ya its quite hard when its big but for all these small scale ones, we can DIY. i like to DIY. just no time lately. i dunno about art friend but i usually go to those printers at bras basah to get them to print then i just go home to stick. it shld be fine if its glass. but for other materials such as painted walls, need another special adhesive. strong enough to stick on walls yet not too strong to peel the paint off the walls.

but i like your decals. really brings life to the place. :)

fannie, i can but i need time. LOTS OF TIME!! hahaha how? i still havent even finish unpacking lor. can u believe it? almost 1 month but my place is still not 100% done.

more pics of my MBR, after adding in decals 

MBR1.jpg

Lamp Decal: with bling blings.... love it so much!!

lamp.jpg

Hi Smallboy where did u bought ur wall decals?

The lamp shade/butterflies (all with glitter and blings blings) are from a Scrapbooking store (craft store) at Wheelock Place. Called Laines Papeterie. Level 3.

They are all SOLD out now.

Want to buy the flourish/swirls over from me. I bought too many at 1 time.... dont think i got a space to paste that. refer to my earlier post.

As for a Green floating specks at my kitchen glass door, it is from Lush Affairs.

Edited by Smallboy

The lamp shade/butterflies (all with glitter and blings blings) are from a Scrapbooking store (craft store) at Wheelock Place. Called Laines Papeterie. Level 3.

They are all SOLD out now.

Want to buy the flourish/swirls over from me. I bought too many at 1 time.... dont think i got a space to paste that. refer to my earlier post.

As for a Green floating specks at my kitchen glass door, it is from Lush Affairs.

Smallboy thks for ur info  :)

Hi Smallboy,

I'm new to the forum and just stumbled on your tblog. Liked the way your place is done up.

I'll be collecting my keys on 7 Oct and am interested in to get Uncle Ah Soon to work on it. Could you please PM me Uncle Ah Soon's contact?

I was also wondering how come you've engaged the services of both Ah Soon and Jason. What are their different roles? Thot they are both contractors?

Appreciate you sharing about your experience on the thread. Look forward to your reply!

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I haven't check-in for quite a while... sorry if I've not reply to your questions. I'm currently facing some problem with my door provided by Ah-Soon. All the hinges are rusting. Anyone facing the same problem??

See pictures which is self explanatory.

Rust1.jpg

Rust2.jpg

hihi!!! how've you been? the door is it the main door or bedrooms? is the area humid? i'm not sure what can cause it to become like that but in any case its abit too fast that this is happening right?

hihi!!! how've you been? the door is it the main door or bedrooms? is the area humid? i'm not sure what can cause it to become like that but in any case its abit too fast that this is happening right?

Life is great and just came back from a good break in Hong Kong. I stayed near the pandan canal but I don't think it is due to humidity. I think such hinge should be made of stainless steel. I've emailed his son but with the recent problems with Ah Soon, I don't think this will be resolved. I'm quite surprise with all the problems with his recent reno.

How's thing with you and your family?