Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

Life is great and just came back from a good break in Hong Kong. I stayed near the pandan canal but I don't think it is due to humidity. I think such hinge should be made of stainless steel. I've emailed his son but with the recent problems with Ah Soon, I don't think this will be resolved. I'm quite surprise with all the problems with his recent reno.

How's thing with you and your family?

good to hear you enjoyed your hols....school gonna start soon...

ya its getting out of control....even though previously when BD, F4, ivy and the rest doing reno, at most its fly airplanes but this time round the problems quite serious....I just hope the owners get their problems solved....

we have settled down in our new pad and thoroughly enjoying staying here esp so near to my parents and the childrens' school....my eldest will be starting pri 1 next year...stress!!!!;)

probably you should get someone else to see if can just change the hinges...its gonna be hard to get ah soon to do anything when he got so many backlogs to clear...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We had some time to do some enhancements to the look of the house with new decal. We simply love the tree and the birds.

home011web.jpg

home010web.jpg

This is a free bird from Decorette which sits nicely on my switch...

home017web.jpg

Finally, we have enough space to have a full size christmas tree....

home013web.jpg

Edited by Smallboy