Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
audreysg

The Renovation Project Of 5rm Flat In Central Area

Bedrooms. One bedroom was locked by the worker after done the flooring. 8| It happened to be the one that I don't have key. So no pictures for the lights there. Besides the lights, I am satisfied with the wardrobe color that my ID proposed to me. The wardrobe is a too small (3f) to my liking, but this is the most practical position and size.

3130622626_3cfd23a299.jpg3130621710_2abe29d9b7.jpg

Toilets. I kinda like this clean stainless stell light. The false ceiling with halogen light has been installed too!

3130624116_41fe69e08c.jpg3129794471_3596d7d79e.jpg

Pipes are ugly but there is nothing I can do. I should have considered frosted shower glass instead. The golden basin has pink color peach blossom. The motif will be nicely compatible with the bamboo photo in study and orchid pod plant in dining. Now I need to find something with pine in living.

3129791595_4f1799e27c.jpg3130620956_ffd662e9f9.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you. This one is around 200 bucks. I am quite concerned whether the basin is easy to maintain. Maybe pink color blossom becomes greyish one day??? But I could always ask guests not to use the basin....haha....so user unfriendly.....

Wow, I like your vanity basin!! how much did it cost you?

Glad that you like it.

Lights do wonders to a place. Very nice! Love ur basin too. :wub:

According to the expert, it is teak. I am glad that I can keep something classical with good quality and also to keep some of the flat's history. :rolleyes:

The bedroom parquet floor is using what wood? Like got 3d effect. :)
Edited by audreysg

Kitchen is half-way done. The panel is in semi-gross fine line pine wood color reflecting light subtly. I hope to have a bright, modern classical kitchen. Hood is too low for me although it has the standard distance (68cm) from the hob.

3129793689_967f8b3a9b.jpg

3130623870_ef366dfa19.jpg3130623766_6d4cf269a5.jpg3130623534_2b3ec49574.jpg3129793781_1dc7f7a6b2.jpg

Forgot to take a look of the foyer light. It's glass but looks like cystal. :P

3133844989_6457752940.jpg

My toilet and kitchen accessories were bought from Ikea and Sim Siang Choon. Most of them are from Ikea except for the shapoo dish. Although Ikdea sells simliar design but the one uses rubber support or exposed skrew. I like the chrome toilet paper roll and the double hook from Ikea. The price is just so competitive. For common toilet, I got myself four stainless steel hooks, a 40cm towel rack, toilet paper roll and a rectangle shampoo dish. For master toilet, I also got myself a retractable mirror, toilet paper roll, a double-deck corner shampoo dish, and a 55-cm chrome towel rack. 3130621382_0a57d11767.jpg3130621254_b4541d55ea.jpg

cheerios :yamseng:

But yesterday I found the common toilet is rather smelly. It didn't have this problem before renovation. I don't know what went wrong and am quite worried. :(

Yes I love your toilets too! I have the same toilet lights~~~

thanks.

spam spam :dancingqueen:

ur hse reno is so nice! Love ur toilets!

Which lights are you referring to? Except for chandeliers and PLC lights, the rest were purchased from Lite Vault on Balestier Road. The price there is quite reasonable provided you bargain it down.

nice basin & double runway of lights ****.

your lights are super nice, where did u get them? costly?

While the curtain man was measuring the size today, I did a careful check on electrical points. To my astonishment, there is no SCV point both common room, and no telephone point in my study! The finding completely spoiled my mood as I am in the final stage of renovation and the house is supposed to handover by end of the month. 8| I am being trustful of my ID's work and never counted those points...Hopefully he can quickly rectify the problem.

Edited by audreysg

Once I reported the missed out SCV and telephone points, my ID quickly actioned and installed them. The result was satisfactory so there is no further complaint from me :yamseng:

My fridge and the washing machine have been delivered. They look a bit odd in the kitchen since the cabinet above and beside them has not been installed yet.

3162721898_4e4f21947a.jpg

One lesson learned here. I should have had power point installed above the fridge as I realized the samsung's power cord is from the top. The cabinet above the fridge has not been installed yet.

3162721890_fb83b50a78.jpg