Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jimuzu

Need Some Help From All Of You

i bought my dining table(tempered glass + 4 seater) at S$799

Your dining table set in malaysia is probably RM$999 ( Not inclusive of transport, installation)

I saw something similar at Crawford Italy near playfair rd but forgot the price liao

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi fitness, yes it's got to do with fengshui

in fengshui speak, it's bad for the energy rushing out from both doors to clash

to me, it's bad coz can't imagine bumping into another person when i come out of the room

it's worse when you're rushing for time or carrying things :notti:

hi jimuzu, do you have a pix of the common bedrooms' windows?

really curious how it looks like with the 'pillar' in the middle :P

So you intend to purchase furniture from Malaysia. How about the after sales for furniture, will they come example if you buy cabinet got hinge problem. Or dining table but the side of it is chip off.. than how?

All these I already work out with the seller already, it is a reputable company in malaysia. The most important is the price I paid is 2 ,3 times lower than in singapore. So the risk in fact commensurate with lower price that i pay, hahhaah. Everything is based on calculated risk,hahaha

Edited by jimuzu

wow.. can you really risk with it.. but gd luck. update the furniture shop in JB.. where, i might want to cross over the borders to look look see see

wow.. can you really risk with it.. but gd luck. update the furniture shop in JB.. where, i might want to cross over the borders to look look see see

Ok, i went to the furniture area in malaysia to have another look today. It is at Bukit Indah, there are couples of shop over there selling furniture, i mean designer furniture.

Thanks ,very helpful guides

If you are thinking of engaging any ID, please don't engage ****** pte Ltd or Chevron Design or else you will regret it. Please go and read about them in the forum, tons of negative comments and complaints about them and their work. Worst thing they collect money before all jobs are completed and thereafter you will not be able to find them.

Best is to have your own design and asked the contractor to do for you. Outsource to many of them and can get direct price which will help you to save a lot and money worth. If one play you out, your house will not be hold up by them and you can still proceed on and you will not lose your hard earned money. Remmember anything goes wrong between you and the ID, the law always protect the ID not you.

If you are thinking of engaging any ID, please don't engage ****** pte Ltd or Chevron Design or else you will regret it. Please go and read about them in the forum, tons of negative comments and complaints about them and their work. Worst thing they collect money before all jobs are completed and thereafter you will not be able to find them.

Best is to have your own design and asked the contractor to do for you. Outsource to many of them and can get direct price which will help you to save a lot and money worth. If one play you out, your house will not be hold up by them and you can still proceed on and you will not lose your hard earned money. Remmember anything goes wrong between you and the ID, the law always protect the ID not you.

Thanks for ur advice, Kevin. Who is the ID person In-charge, just in case they change company name. PM the person in-charge , what to look out for this kind of ID home.

mayb u try going to sgp expo when they have home exibit..can get as many quote as possible as there r many ID firms in it.. save you trouble go here and there.. remb dont be pressure to signed any packages from them.. a lot of them got alot hidden cost ya...later you can workout your budget from the quote..then you can look out for direct contact... at forum there is alot of recommendation..tryout oso ya.. i oso have contractor and carpenter tat do my hse..if interesred can ask them to quote for you..

Ok, i went to the furniture area in malaysia to have another look today. It is at Bukit Indah, there are couples of shop over there selling furniture, i mean designer furniture.

can pm the full address?

I’m thinking to go there seeseelooklook too.

If got map better still… :P

er..guys i got a question..how do u read the dimension from the HDB floor plan?? are all the dimension in "mm"??

er..guys i got a question..how do u read the dimension from the HDB floor plan?? are all the dimension in "mm"??

can pm the full address?

I’m thinking to go there seeseelooklook too.

If got map better still… :P

The add is 61,63, Jalan Indah 16/12 Taman Bukit Indah 81200 Johor Bahr Tel:072364688