Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Ah Keong - Carpentry And Renovation

This is Ah Keong new Hp no: 82836731

I'm one of his customer. :)

Although he's no longer working with Ho Bee, he said he is working under another reno company.

He mentioned can give direct, better quote :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This is Ah Keong new Hp no: 82836731

I'm one of his customer. :)

Although he's no longer working with Ho Bee, he said he is working under another reno company.

He mentioned can give direct, better quote :)

Any photos of the work done by ah keong? He is consider a contractor, not ID right. Currently, I have ideal of what I want, but I am poor in colour combinations. Will he give suggestion?

I also have a not so pleasant encounter with Ah Keong..... Met him for quotation and he said will come back in 1-2 weeks times. After that, I've been trying to contact him through sms and call but no reply. So I concluded that he do not want my business.

Hi,

I dont know what has happen. But anyway if you want, you can try my ID who had renovate my house 2 yrs ago. He is a nice guy who help to give me lots of advise.I'm glad with his service. Cheers.

I also have a not so pleasant encounter with Ah Keong..... Met him for quotation and he said will come back in 1-2 weeks times. After that, I've been trying to contact him through sms and call but no reply. So I concluded that he do not want my business.

Hi,

I dont know what has happen. But anyway if you want, you can try my ID who had renovate my house 2 yrs ago. He is a nice guy who help to give me lots of advise.I'm glad with his service. Cheers.

Hi Guyz,

I just met Ah Keong just now, surprisingly, from the first meeting, I can tell he is a very experience guy, detail, will tell up front of what can and what cannot be done, also able to give suggestions. So far, my overall remark of him is he is a nice guy. Out of curiosity, I did feedback to him about remark of his irresponsibility in this forum (perhaps we want to hear the story from both side and giving him a chance to clarify). He did told me that the reason he did that is because he don't want to have conflict of interests with his ex-company (long story, I don't want to mention here). He said he will get back to me on the quotation in two days time, and by then I will get to know a clearer picture of how things going. :)

I think this is his convenient excuse, becos my negative comments earlier does not apply to the reason he gave you. But it's up to prospective owners to believe or not to believe.. Just proceed with caution..

Guest melancholic
I think this is his convenient excuse, becos my negative comments earlier does not apply to the reason he gave you. But it's up to prospective owners to believe or not to believe.. Just proceed with caution..

Would be good if you could provide some details of your experience so that we prospective customers can make a better informed decision. I believe it would not be considered slandering if you state matter of fact.

I'm sure there are many others like me who are considering ditching the idea of getting an ID cos of the ridiculous mark-ups and hope to find a responsible and reasonably priced contractor instead.

cheers!

Hi All,

Just finished my renovation done by him. Quality of work is no doubt, very satisfying. pricing is very reasonable but most important thing is after sales service is good. He told me to go back to him if I have any problem, which I see him is a responsible guy. Anyone interested do PM me, I can share the renovation picture. :)

Would be good if you could provide some details of your experience so that we prospective customers can make a better informed decision. I believe it would not be considered slandering if you state matter of fact.

I'm sure there are many others like me who are considering ditching the idea of getting an ID cos of the ridiculous mark-ups and hope to find a responsible and reasonably priced contractor instead.

cheers!

Finally found his number here! He was my carpenter when he is with Ho Bee. His workmanship is good. After 3 years, my cupboard still good.

Finally found his number here! He was my carpenter when he is with Ho Bee. His workmanship is good. After 3 years, my cupboard still good.

Hi Buibui,

Can you give me his contact number?

I am looking for a good and reliable carpentry contractor to do my bedrooms.

Thanks.