Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Angel, i am putting the WF at the entrance area...probably mine will not be so fast too...cos Hubby still has not fixed a date with BIL to go see see...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

rondy

Hehe, tks for the compliments. I didn't do the whole house though, so it's not as many stuff to look at as urs. hehe.. And u did tv console some more woh. Mine's store bought. :P

preciousjam

Most welcome! After this couple of weekends and I should be fine anytime. :) Let me know when u wana drop by ya? :P

Hehe, I'm sure Yeak will do a good job. That time we also rushed him, and he made it in time with a good job done. :)

familyof4

Hee.. Same same here. We're gg to put at the foyer facing the front door. hehehe.. Go out can see it, and it'll be the first thing to greet us when we come home. hehehe :P

Edited by Angel81

thanx angel!!! saw that you bought the lightings from Extreme....we are also thinking of getting it there,so far the prices they offer are quite reasonable juz that not much varieties....

Any fellow EM owners care to recommend good, reliable and not very exp contractors to me??? Looking to make a completely make over for my resale EM with access area bought..... Condition of the EM is totally running down and not very high low but the location is good... very excited looking forward for the renovation and at the end result....

Thanks....

Teddy's Family

no, angel's lovenest at Jurong West.

I think Teddy Seah meant his own EM is at Bukit Batok and require a major renovation. Looking for inputs from fellow EM owners.

preciousjam

Hehe, yupz. Totally agree that there's limited choices. I'll suggest that you get those downlights from Extreme, and any other simple lights as well. For nicer ones, get from elsewhere. hehehe.

And CONGRATES on the start of ur reno!

xherion

hohoho.. my hb going to change some water plants tonight/tml. I'll post pics after the change. :P

Teddy

Congrates on ur new home! Which area in BB? Near West Mall? Those near West Mall super x sia! Hmm, if you like to try my contractor, juz PM me k? He's a very nice and responsible contractor, with very reasonable prices. :) Or u can drop by the EM kakis thread to get more info from fellow EM owners. :)

hello88

Harlow! How's staying at ur new place so far? :)

Edited by Angel81

Additions to the House

Bought a few plants and fishes for the fish tank. We went to Qian Hu and Pioneer Nursery (which is near Qian Hu). In the end, we didn't buy the fishes/fish tank from Qian Hu, as the stuff there were pretty expensive. Instead we bought the fish stuff at Clementi.

Qian Hu Pics

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

Pioneer Nursery

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

Lots of nice and cheap plants

DSC00790.jpg

My fav orchid, but hb dun like. :(

Edited by Angel81

Buffet Counter for our Housewarming

P5020004.jpg

Balcony with fish tank and new plants

P5040054.jpg

Overview

P5040042.jpg

Orchids from Pioneer Nursery, my new plant from IKEA in the middle

Sis....house so big got play majong anot? :D

Harlow! Hehe, yupz! We've played quite afew times liao, at our walkway btw living and dining. Now we're tinking of getting another mj table, then during gatherings can open 2 tables. hahahaha... Tink sooner or later, my house will become a gambling den. :P