Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken with Potatoes

P1030509.jpg

Asparagus and tomatoes as sides

P1030516.jpg

P1030519.jpg

Strawberry Jelly Hearts for Dessert

P1030520.jpg

A sweet end to 2009 :D

Happy New Year Everyone! May 2010 bring u all lots of good health, love and happiness

Hi angel81

I only have 3 words to say ......

YUMMY....YUMMY......YUM-YUM !

Cheers!

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Angel, did c recipes leh.

Hi dear, got leh. I posted them in post 1038. Check out the links at "Recipe 1", "Recipe 2" and "Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken". :D

Hi angel81

I only have 3 words to say ......

YUMMY....YUMMY......YUM-YUM !

Cheers!

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Hee, thanks thanks :P

Hi dear, got leh. I posted them in post 1038. Check out the links at "Recipe 1", "Recipe 2" and "Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken". :D

alamak, thousand apology.....too many stuff to read online so missed it. I'll try to do it for dad's coming birthday.

Edited by born_again

alamak, thousand apology.....too many stuff to read online so missed it. I'll try to do it for dad's coming birthday.

Haha no worries. :D I always miss posts too. :P Have fun roasting the chicken/making the strawberry jellyhearts. :D

:dribble: looks simply delicious!

Hey angel81....

your yummy foods had caused SGBuzz wanting to try my green plant-vege with balacang......... :dribble::dribble: ..........hahahahhaha

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hey angel81....

your yummy foods had caused SGBuzz wanting to try my green plant-vege with balacang......... :dribble::dribble: ..........hahahahhaha

Cheers!

:notti: what to do? Man are ruled by their tummy :P

Hehe, thanks. :D Both are very easy to do. :D

The strawberry hearts is a no-baked dessert. Very easy to do and good to eat. :D These are the strawberry jellyhearts recipes that I used: Recipe 1 and Recipe 2.

Recipe for Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken is here. :D

Happy baking! :D

thanks angel! hehe i cant wait to move in and start TRYING to cook. :P:P

:dribble: looks simply delicious!

hehe, thanks thanks. Hope tat 2010 all of us will have lots of yummy food to eat! :D

Hey angel81....

Cheers!

heheheh, I love balacang! Count me in too please :D

Oh man you guys making me hungry again :(

hehe, then faster get ur house done and try out the recipes :D then it'll be our turn to salivate :P

thanks angel! hehe i cant wait to move in and start TRYING to cook. :P:P

hehe, show us pics of ur goodies. :D

heheheh, I love balacang! Count me in too please :D

Hi angel81,

huh.....??....Sure wanna count you in for the balacang vege...... :unsure: .......???

It's actually the leaves plucked from the green-plant at my balcony....... :notti: ....i dun know the name of the plant....but it looks like a green-vege cabbage....hahahahha

Cheers!

Hi angel81,

huh.....??....Sure wanna count you in for the balacang vege...... :unsure: .......???

It's actually the leaves plucked from the green-plant at my balcony....... :notti: ....i dun know the name of the plant....but it looks like a green-vege cabbage....hahahahha

Cheers!

wahahah, balacang other vege for mi loh. Or I'll bring the vege and u provide the balacang. :P I rem ur nice new plant.. I'll rather the leaves stay there to beautify ur place. :P

Edited by Angel81

wahahah, balacang other vege for mi loh. Or I'll bring the vege and u provide the balacang. :P I rem ur nice new plant.. I'll rather the leaves stay there to beautify ur place. :P

Morning Angel. Right now when I looked at your yummy roast chicken, I feel so hungry. :P

Morning Angel. Right now when I looked at your yummy roast chicken, I feel so hungry. :P

Morning! First day of work in the new year :D Hee, u faster get ur disneyland ready and u can make that roast chicken to eat! Dun need to see pic liao. :D

Morning! First day of work in the new year :D Hee, u faster get ur disneyland ready and u can make that roast chicken to eat! Dun need to see pic liao. :D

Orr.. talking abt oven, last wk Mayer called me that the oven model which they were suppose to deliver to me last sat had some problem. they asked whether we like to change to similar model but a better one at a nominal price - $50. The actual difference in price is $200. I can't find the model in any of their showrooms - was at jurong pt and asked the guy to call their other branches whether they have it on display or not. Eventually, I told them to deliver first. If we like the model design, we take it. If not, they take it back. And we took it cos I think it is really a better one. We just wanted a entry-lvl oven. So we bought the Ariston FZ62 previously. Now we got the Ariston F73C. Hee.