Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrew

Wedding Photo Above Master Bed = Bad ?

Read mixed feedback on hanging wedding photo above master bed. Some say good, some say bad, but mainly for the reason that in case it drop and hit any of us.

So, is it really bad to hang wedding photo above master bed ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Read mixed feedback on hanging wedding photo above master bed. Some say good, some say bad, but mainly for the reason that in case it drop and hit any of us.

You should not hang it above your bed, as it is like a grave. Then again, some say marriage is the grave of love.

You can hang it on the wall at either side of the bed instead.

Edited by twolambs

I heard that too!! But not just the wedding photo. You shouldn't have anything above you when you sleep. Keep it as bare as possible. Heard it's bad for the couple.

That's why my wedding photo is still hanging around somewhere. Hahaha...

Hi,

it was said that the couple will end up arguing frequently. How true I do not know, maybe must get people to try then can know.

but the real threat is if Indonesia got earthquake, then whatever you hang above your head may just fall off and drop on you in the middle of your sleep.

CHeers

Kinryu

Yeah, that's what I heard most. Had it removed. Now finding place to find it. It's leaning against a wall now !

Hi,

it was said that the couple will end up arguing frequently. How true I do not know, maybe must get people to try then can know.

but the real threat is if Indonesia got earthquake, then whatever you hang above your head may just fall off and drop on you in the middle of your sleep.

CHeers

Kinryu

Yeah, that's what I heard most. Had it removed. Now finding place to find it. It's leaning against a wall now !

床头吵,床尾合 so do not hang above the headboard.