Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hamdy

L-shaped Fabric Sofa With High Backrest?

I am searching for my very first sofa

Been to soooo many shops and I realised that actually almost all L-shaped fabric sofa have very low back rest.

Isn't it uncomfortable if you sit on the sofa for a long time? Because there is nothing to support your neck

Any idea where can I find a L-shaped fabric sofa with a higher backrest?

Thanks!

1st time buyer for furniture.. sooo abit blur :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You can check out Defu Furnitures. They have a few L shaped sofas with high back rest.

Thanks! defu furnitures is reliable right? actually i saw alot of sofa at some shops which I don't want to name, but when i came back to read...there are always lotsa negative comments about those shops

saw some high back support sofa in Furniture Mall. Those are with adjustable backrest. There's actually some mechanical thing that u can adjust the backrest. ~$1400-1600.

Saw some at IFC sungei kadut, range from 2k-3k.

1) Half leather at about 2600, L-shape with recliner. Length about 2.9 meters (locally made)

2) Full leather at about 2800, L-shape with recliner. Length about 2.7 meters (overseas made, can’t rem which country)

I’m looking for L-shape sofa too, went to S & C yesterday (about 6pm), but it was closed…. :bangwall:

Anyone with good recommendation for high rest, L-shape sofa range from 2 - 2.5k(or less)? :bow:

saw some high back support sofa in Furniture Mall. Those are with adjustable backrest. There's actually some mechanical thing that u can adjust the backrest. ~$1400-1600.

so cheap?? i saw one at thie furnitureonlien.sg, the china lady quoted me $2k

she press and press the caluator, think they can anyhow quote the price

Saw some at IFC sungei kadut, range from 2k-3k.

1) Half leather at about 2600, L-shape with recliner. Length about 2.9 meters (locally made)

2) Full leather at about 2800, L-shape with recliner. Length about 2.7 meters (overseas made, can’t rem which country)

I’m looking for L-shape sofa too, went to S & C yesterday (about 6pm), but it was closed…. :bangwall:

Anyone with good recommendation for high rest, L-shape sofa range from 2 - 2.5k(or less)? :bow:

Adding to my reply…

I went to S&C last evening… met up with Melvin.

He’s a nice chap, really helpful and confident (in pricing, at least the way he talk)…

Anyway, they prices are very good!!!!

Same sofa, exactly the same sofa, S&C quoted 1500-1600, but with 2 yrs warranty :dribble:

At another shop, I was quoted about 2400 but with 5 yrs warranty….

Luckily I went to S&C to compare prices… else will be chop gaogao… :horse:

Me not anyway linked to S&C, jus sharing info. :sport-smiley-018:

they do have fabric sofa, dropby take a look, maybe u can get a better deal there...

Edited by rolexboy

i just bought one from st louis..full fabric, totally machine washine-able and machine spin-able...duno hw true...but when i sit on it..the seat and backrest is really comfy and firm

mine also from st louis and high back too, family members love it and now my two sibling's home also have one each.hehe

Hi... i was looking at st louis high back sofa... saw it yesterday... was it cream in colour? i think it was about 2.8m long... did you alter it to shorter or longer?? i only need 2.5m... btw, how much was it they quote? i forgot le... see too many sofas until i blur already...

Hi... i was looking at st louis high back sofa... saw it yesterday... was it cream in colour? i think it was about 2.8m long... did you alter it to shorter or longer?? i only need 2.5m... btw, how much was it they quote? i forgot le... see too many sofas until i blur already...

hi hi

i bought mine at $2k...but without cushion and for size up til 2.8m onli...read somewhere someone got it abt same price but with duno hw many cushion..sian diao...

anywae u can take a look at the sofa pic in my blog...the color and the length oso can decide later...according to the salesperson length can b flexible say 2.78 oso can...the person who serve us is a preggie lady whom i tink is quite knowlegable n friendly...nt hard sell...though now im hopin i can get the 2 cushion fr them sigh...

ahjane,

hw much did u get yours for? hav u started washing it? izit realli machine washable huh?

hi hi

i bought mine at $2k...but without cushion and for size up til 2.8m onli...read somewhere someone got it abt same price but with duno hw many cushion..sian diao...

anywae u can take a look at the sofa pic in my blog...the color and the length oso can decide later...according to the salesperson length can b flexible say 2.78 oso can...the person who serve us is a preggie lady whom i tink is quite knowlegable n friendly...nt hard sell...though now im hopin i can get the 2 cushion fr them sigh...

ahjane,

hw much did u get yours for? hav u started washing it? izit realli machine washable huh?

2k+ abit ba...din alter..go for full length..cream color too...

i wash it once...take out is easy...put back is not...sweat ah...

vacumn it once every quarter....and wash once a year lo

I am searching for my very first sofa

Been to soooo many shops and I realised that actually almost all L-shaped fabric sofa have very low back rest.

Isn't it uncomfortable if you sit on the sofa for a long time? Because there is nothing to support your neck

Any idea where can I find a L-shaped fabric sofa with a higher backrest?

Thanks!

1st time buyer for furniture.. sooo abit blur :sport-smiley-018:

Alo..

I got my sofa at Modern Living Expo , the company's name is Leads Furniture Pte Ltd

After much bargaining , we got our sofa for $2k , comes with 8 cushions & 2 seater ottoman. :D

The fabric I choose is machine washable and I also requested for one side of the arm rest to be removed.

Can choose I want the sofa on the left or right.

No additional charges + installation & delivery is free. :sport-smiley-018:

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg