Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mariner

Recommendations For False Ceiling & Cornice Contractor

Dear Good Bros, I need to replace my bedrooms false ceiling and simple cornice. Please help to recommend me favourable and reasonably pricing contractor?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Good Bros, I need to replace my bedrooms false ceiling and simple cornice. Please help to recommend me favourable and reasonably pricing contractor?

I've engaged one that quoted me $9 pfr (I think) for L-box for living/dining area and all the rooms. Not sure how is the workmanship as the installation is only on Monday. If you need the contact, you may pm me.

I've engaged one that quoted me $9 pfr (I think) for L-box for living/dining area and all the rooms. Not sure how is the workmanship as the installation is only on Monday. If you need the contact, you may pm me.

hi can provide me yr contractor nos. as i seldom log in can u email me the contact at xiujing@ymail.com

thk

hi can provide me yr contractor nos. as i seldom log in can u email me the contact at xiujing@ymail.com

thk

I've just pm you the contact.

Hi can I have the contractor contact also?

Hi hi, I've pm-ed you contact.

I need to clarify here, I do not know this person personally. I got the contact of contractor (Ah Soon) from forum members here (thanks to native02 & pinkpetter) and wanted him to do L-box for me. Instead the contractor send Ah Hock who is doing plaster ceiling to my place and provide me with quote. So there's no contractor doing the job. If you are looking for contractor, he's not the one for you.