Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
earthboost

Cookerhood

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
have anyone used 800mk2 b4...? heard that it's using japanese tech...performance good...?

i m using Fujioh 1000LVD. So far so good. My aunty who cook daily also say it is good. No oily feel in the kitchen after every cooking. Heard it is one of the best hood approved by Singapore government after series of stringent tests.

luv fujioh. open kitchen n still surviving good ;)

Thks for the comment..appreciated...i went to Fujioh n saw the new range hoods...800mk2 looks good...but there have another new Brand call Ariafina...comes with 2 models...Ferderica $2599 RCP n Betta $1999...another new innovation created by the japanese...they call it I-Drop..but oly use on Ferderica...outlook quite impressive coz the s/steel using 304 grade n it is really whole piece without joining...tink is a good investment...thanksssssss

Thks for the comment..appreciated...i went to Fujioh n saw the new range hoods...800mk2 looks good...but there have another new Brand call Ariafina...comes with 2 models...Ferderica $2599 RCP n Betta $1999...another new innovation created by the japanese...they call it I-Drop..but oly use on Ferderica...outlook quite impressive coz the s/steel using 304 grade n it is really whole piece without joining...tink is a good investment...thanksssssss

wow...2k for hood expensive leh.. :unsure: what is this I-Drop feature?

Edited by zonkkie

wow...2k for hood expensive leh.. :unsure: what is this I-Drop feature?

Hmm...Im not too sure oso...but sure of 1 tin...it dont hv the mess wire kind of filter...using a container kind of tin n an oil tray to collect the oil drip from the container...it maybe a little bit cosy to me too...but maintence wise maybe in long run can save back..coz the oly tin is just cleaning...no changing of parts...e.g chacoal filter n filter...n is made in japan with 3 yrs warranty...

My brother has been using Fujioh for the past 10-years. He's happy.

Just bought Fujioh FX900 at $350nett (incl. delivery) and will be installed tomorrow.

Main reason for using Fujioh: no need to change filter every 3 months. Just need to wash the 'container'.

Just bought Fujioh FX900 at $350nett (incl. delivery) and will be installed tomorrow.

Main reason for using Fujioh: no need to change filter every 3 months. Just need to wash the 'container'.

Hi, may I ask where you get your FX900 from? I just came back from Poh Kee the price they quoted me was $465. Would yours come with installation too? what made you decide to go with FX900 amongst the three hoods by Fujioh? Many others in this forum seems to go for 800MK. I was told that the chimney type of hood is better than the slim type of FX900. Any words of wisdom?

Are you also using Fujioh hob?

THANKS

livesimply can u share with us, your contact for the FX900? I'm also looking for this hood. Shop at IMM quoted me $499.

Any recommendation for cooker hob? Thanks!

same here, i'm considering Fujioh hood becos no need to wash the filter trays and the charcoal filters. livesimply, where did u manage to get such a gd deal?

livesimply can u share with us, your contact for the FX900? I'm also looking for this hood. Shop at IMM quoted me $499.

Any recommendation for cooker hob? Thanks!

Hi maybe you can try Goh Ah Bee at Hougang if u staying near central...or west side can try Kong Tai at Jurong west or Hong Liang at bt.merah

Hi maybe you can try Goh Ah Bee at Hougang if u staying near central...or west side can try Kong Tai at Jurong west or Hong Liang at bt.merah

hi which part of bukit merah? central?

hi do u have address for Goh Ah Bee & Hong Liang? thanks

Purpose of carbon/charcoal filter is to absorb smell, so if Fujioh hoods (recycling ones) do not have such filters, does it mean they only suck up the fumes and oil but do nothing to smell? Good thing is without those carbon filters, don't need to change anything periodically, thus no running cost besides the electricity. So what do you think? Do the carbon filters make a difference? :unsure: