Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ace_mav

Window Film Lobang For Renotalk Bro And Sis....

so far didn't get any response. anybody manage to get the uncle's contact?

ah ****...lol! so sorry..was busy lately..with wife gave birth and all...

anyway..just to cut the story short..his name is Uncle Lou...contact no: 91503086....say Rafi from Pasir Ris recommends him...but i doubt he remembers me bah..lol..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just here to share some good deals for bro and sis here..

I just redo my entire house window film (privacy film) for like $720(inclusive of film removal) for a 5I house at pasir ris...**** good deal considering i was quoted $1.8k by a company referred to by my contractor...solar film he quoted me $800+ but i didn't take it cos i live at 2nd floor, how hot can it be..

but if you are looking for those high class solar film e,g lumbar..i doubt he has it...but its definitely **** cheap lah..i got 27 window pane in my house and all of it need the film removal...and its not an easy job..seen him do it and he manage to get a cut on his finger...

btw..i am just doing this out of goodwill since I am very happy with the good deal and workmanship provided..don't expect super service because he is just an uncle(speak very simple english) who came knocking on my door offering his services...he also provide door lock, blinds, curtain railing, door grill and window grill so you can ask him how much he charge...just wanna help him in this gloomy economic...i am sure he didn't earn as much as compared to the company who quoted me 1.8k freaking dollars...if you are interested...u can pm me for his contact and name..

hi could you plz pm me this contractor's contacts? I need it urgently. thanks