Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pda_lover

Kitchen & Bathroom Items...buy From Where?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U can also try to visit Hoe Kee @Genting road. They advertised weekly in the papers and price is reasonable. Got my kitchen silgranit sink there, under the brand Blanco which is made in Germany and also the price is reasonable for a German product i guess. You can look for the staff thr name Tony, he is experienced with all the products and also given some renovation tips. Most importantly their service are excellent in the sense that they are not pushy/forceful which make me feel comfortable !!:good::good:

Their website: www.hoekee.com.sg

I support Heritage too! Bought most of my toilet accessories from Irene and Sharrine. Both very helpful.

For those products they do not carry e.g. Toto, they can also supply you if you give them the model number. In fact, I bought all my Toto basins and WCs from them.

I do most of accessory shopping online. It gives me a wide range from which I can select and the designs will be unique in my area or amongst my friends. Last month we had a reno of our guest bathroom, for the holiday guests, and I did some shopping online. I came across some nice pieces of bathroom accessories from Better Living, and I must say I ordered some of the pieces, installed and it really added to the whole new look. I think you too should check out. http://www.dispenser.com/bath-boutique/

Do not buy from Heritage Yuki!! Her aftersales service is very bad!!

Totally different attitude when I buy with her, attitude change once my thing are delivered to my house.

I call and speak to her that there problem with the stuff i bought, she immediately said that this is not their company fault.

Even don't want to arrange servicing for me!!!

Actually I have seen in forums That others also complaining about her unresponsible attitude.

My friends bought also from the shop but from other staff but they don't have this kind of problem..

does heritage will dispose my current basin if i buy from them? how much their installation and disposal charge? do we need to get othet contractor if want to change the bathroom ceiling as well?

If you are planning for an elegant bathroom designing in your home sure you need to look out and buy bathroom vanities that come in contemporary designs and colors that perfectly blend with your existing bathroom decor. The bathroom vanities generally include basins or sinks and storage space as a single unit that can be fitted in the bathrooms as a center piece of attraction.

mixer

Heard that Excel hardware sell good quality soft closing kitchen basket with warranty (have to check from them) and they having a 10% discount promotion till end of jan.

Can take a look at their website www.excelhw.com.sg

On 09/03/2016 at 1:32 AM, deeksha said:

Before buying any bathroom product, you must concentrate on few factors. You have to look at the space, budget, color combinations and more.. Here are some great tips before buying bathroom vanities: http://www.homedecorbuzz.com/things-to-look-before-buying-bathroom-vanities/

On 07/01/2014 at 2:35 PM, Jane124 said:

I do most of accessory shopping online. It gives me a wide range from which I can select and the designs will be unique in my area or amongst my friends. Last month we had a reno of our guest bathroom, for the holiday guests, and I did some shopping online. I came across some nice pieces of bathroom accessories from Better Living, and I must say I ordered some of the pieces, installed and it really added to the whole new look. I think you too should check out. http://www.dispenser.com/bath-boutique/

I'm planning to buy online. But I'm wondering if their size fittings can connect to the one in SG. Please enlighten me. Thanks.

Are you tight in renovation budget for your bathroom and toilet?

Check it out from our web store https://biglobang.com/

We have wide range of elegant basin and excellent quality WC.

More important we sell at wholesale price!! Hehe :P:P

Welcome to inquiry biglobang.sg@gmail.com

package-a.jpgpackage-acc.jpg

Edited by biglobang