Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pda_lover

Pls Recommond Fridge

Kindly recommond a good fridge for my new house. i have shortlisted 2 models (mitsubishi & Hitachi) anyone using...my new house is @ Pasir Ris

R-Z480AMS

R-Z480AMS*Available Now*

Minus-Zero Hybrid Cooling System & Triple Clean System. Gross Capacity 474Litres

Key Highlights

Minus-Zero Hybrid Cooling System

Triple Clean System (Nano Titanium/Cool Jet Wrap/Minus Ion)

Gross Capacity 474Litres

Durable Tempered Glass Shelves

2-Way Humidity Control Crisper

Twist Ice Tray

W680mm x H1,780mm x D695mm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I’m actually lookin at fisher and payel..

Design wise it’s rather simple and plain.

But saving on electric consumption..

Kindly recommond a good fridge for my new house. i have shortlisted 2 models (mitsubishi & Hitachi) anyone using...my new house is @ Pasir Ris

R-Z480AMS

R-Z480AMS*Available Now*

Minus-Zero Hybrid Cooling System & Triple Clean System. Gross Capacity 474Litres

Key Highlights

Minus-Zero Hybrid Cooling System

Triple Clean System (Nano Titanium/Cool Jet Wrap/Minus Ion)

Gross Capacity 474Litres

Durable Tempered Glass Shelves

2-Way Humidity Control Crisper

Twist Ice Tray

W680mm x H1,780mm x D695mm

I would suggest thinking in term of capcity and energy consumption/year then compare brand.

I had just bought a new fridge Panasonic NR-F532T 580kw/yr

Its a six door. 525L

http://ctlg.panasonic.jp/product/lineup.do...mp;scd=00001101

Initially we had went to look at mostly all fridges of 500+L at Best Denki IMM.

Including Hitachi and Mitsubishi. My wife was initially quite impress with the new vacuum compartment of Hitachi when we saw it at last year HV fair Expo.

Then one of the sales guy at Best Denki showed us the difference.

Hitachi

If you look at all the compartment, there is no solid partition seperating each compartment. Meaning smell from the meat can get to the Ice. From the outside, they look similar, but need to look at the design and material of the inside.

Then he showed us Mitsubishi. Quite similar to Panasonic execpt 2 things, he turn to the back of the Mit fridge and show us the compressor inverter. Its from Panasonic. Also the vege cabin cannot be taken out with ease. The cabin need to be tilted a little upwards before it can be full taken out. Compared to the Panasonic which can be drawn out fully.

Also we asked the sales guy what about FP. He mention they don't use inverter. So it may save energy at first but suck up more energy down the road. I don't know but we went for the inverter type like air con.

We had been using a Sharp around 450+ L which consume 601KW/year for 5 years. So considering now we got a new upgrade in capacity with less energy consumption.

Not trying to sell here but sharing whats good. From the Japananese web, in Japan Panasonic have a even better model with better energy saving. 30% more energy save /year then the one I bought, too bad its too new and not available in Singapore.

Well after you consider what brand you want, check out with Everjoint in AMK, they give very good price. I bought my fridge from them. Good and friendly service.

Edited by BitterMedicine

Hi, hi.

Have also been looking for fridges, washing machines, etc..

We're considering a two-door (side-by-side type) Samsung RS20NRSV (510L) & we've been "judging" energy saving consumption by the number of ticks on the stickers : how accurate is that, any idea?

Also, does any1 hv bad experience with maintenance of white colour fridges? Any colour change after a certain period of use?

Thanks.

I would suggest thinking in term of capcity and energy consumption/year then compare brand.

I had just bought a new fridge Panasonic NR-F532T 580kw/yr

Its a six door. 525L

http://ctlg.panasonic.jp/product/lineup.do...mp;scd=00001101

Initially we had went to look at mostly all fridges of 500+L at Best Denki IMM.

Including Hitachi and Mitsubishi. My wife was initially quite impress with the new vacuum compartment of Hitachi when we saw it at last year HV fair Expo.

Then one of the sales guy at Best Denki showed us the difference.

Hitachi

If you look at all the compartment, there is no solid partition seperating each compartment. Meaning smell from the meat can get to the Ice. From the outside, they look similar, but need to look at the design and material of the inside.

Then he showed us Mitsubishi. Quite similar to Panasonic execpt 2 things, he turn to the back of the Mit fridge and show us the compressor inverter. Its from Panasonic. Also the vege cabin cannot be taken out with ease. The cabin need to be tilted a little upwards before it can be full taken out. Compared to the Panasonic which can be drawn out fully.

Also we asked the sales guy what about FP. He mention they don't use inverter. So it may save energy at first but suck up more energy down the road. I don't know but we went for the inverter type like air con.

We had been using a Sharp around 450+ L which consume 601KW/year for 5 years. So considering now we got a new upgrade in capacity with less energy consumption.

Not trying to sell here but sharing whats good. From the Japananese web, in Japan Panasonic have a even better model with better energy saving. 30% more energy save /year then the one I bought, too bad its too new and not available in Singapore.

Well after you consider what brand you want, check out with Everjoint in AMK, they give very good price. I bought my fridge from them. Good and friendly service.

tks for the info.

i'll look at Panasonic when free :yamseng:

You can actually compare the various models at NEA website:

Energy consumption comparison

To be honest, I think one can purchase the most energy efficient fridge but its actual electrical consumption will depend on how the fridge is used and maintained like:

1. Do not leave the fridge door open for too long

2. Ensuring the doors are properly closed

3. Fridge is not overloaded nor underloaded

4. Cleaning the cooling coils of dust frequently

5. Checking that the door seals are in good condition

I am partial to the Fisher & Paykel fridges as they tend to be very energy efficient considering their large volumes and they have large compartments to fit all kinds of cookware and foodstuff.

Hi, hi.

Have also been looking for fridges, washing machines, etc..

We're considering a two-door (side-by-side type) Samsung RS20NRSV (510L) & we've been "judging" energy saving consumption by the number of ticks on the stickers : how accurate is that, any idea?

Also, does any1 hv bad experience with maintenance of white colour fridges? Any colour change after a certain period of use?

Thanks.