Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Boutique Design Home...our Dream Segar

Dear All Forummer,

I believed in give and take. Since I have gained much in this reno forum, I believed it's 'pay back' time. But it's well approaching the end of our reno process and posting it here will be a 3D/3N story. haha. Thus, I have made a short video here for those who would like to have some visual quest. Hope you find it useful and do PM me if there's any questions.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow, great effort!

I'll bet u spend nearly 30k for tad...

Hey, thank you thank you. Eh? 30K for what huh? On making that video or reno? kekeke...just kidding :P

For just the renovation, plumping and electrical points, I think it should just be well over 20-21K. And that cost includes the ventilation fan in both bathrooms which has not been installed. If it looks like a 30K job then I am really DELIGHTED :dancingqueen: kekeke

so pro de leh! Love ur toilet tiles!! :dancingqueen:

Which bathroom? The white/black/green combination in round bubble form one? These tiles are so common now and used by many people in this forum. But we also love the effect lah. kekeke

wow nice video girl!

congrats ur reno is almost done!

to think we were still talking about it last year... time flies~

:)

show us more pics when the furniture goes in ok? :D

wow nice video girl!

congrats ur reno is almost done!

to think we were still talking about it last year... time flies~

:)

show us more pics when the furniture goes in ok? :D

Hey, thank you thank you. You did a good job on your unit too. Time flies fast indeed. Shall post more pics when furnishings are up but most likely after CNY liao.

nice! 21k for everything? sounds reasonable! i wan the contacts!!! haa

ahh!!! voodoo kitchen knife set!!! tats what i wan too! hehe

Edited by ashes02

Hi ashes02, 21K +/- is for the carpentery, reno cost, plumping and lighting point works. It excludes the fixtures hor. In addition, it did not cover our toilet tiling work which was done by another contractor and SUBSIDISE by HDB :notti: There were defects in the unit we bought, so the HDB council covered the expenses of our haulages and hacking. We merely top-up for the tiles...which we thought was extremely reasonable lah.

Yes, the voodoo knife block has always been in our wish-list too but my set is a chrome (silver), not a red. Forgot to change the colour when I posted the video. I think the chrome one is more stylo-milo and it suits our red and silver kitchen theme. We will be having stainless steel as the back-splash, so the chrome voodoo will sit pretty with that background :dancingqueen:

sorry ah, wat is fixtures? what does it includes? me still waiting for 1st appointment. cant wait to start my reno! dun mind, can PM me the contact for ur contractor? thanks! btw, how much did u pay for the voodoo knife block? u bought in sg?

Edited by ashes02

Fixtures means lightings, taps, sinks, etc etc. The voodoo knife was bought overseas...It think its about S$200 bah cos this is the crome version. I think Singapore sells the red version which several forummers also bought from Raffles City.

Our contractor is Ho Bee. He came highly recommended in this forum and after using him, I can surely agree with them more. No major issues from them. However, do note that you must have an idea what you want before you engage contractors. They are not designers. They will not give you design ideas. However, if any of your suggestion may pose some issues, he will high-light to you one...This we were appreciatative.

Please keep us posted in your process and let us in the forum know if we can help in anyways. By now, many of us already know where to get the better deals from some items :dancingqueen:

t_KitchenVoodm_8342205.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

Hi ilmare, your house look great. :good: Cant believe you spend only 21k for the renovation.

I saw your lighting very nice too! :dribble: May I know where you bought from and how much?

Thank you :bow:

wwy

Thanks a zillion :) **Blush Blush** Ya, one of my fren tot we spent 40K on reno. wahaha. Think he not familiar with market price also cos actually our place reno is quite simple actually. We 'glam' it up with fixtures maybe? :dunno:

I bought my lights from a couple of places. Which is the light you keen to know? Lemme know and I will reply u asap :seeya:

Thanks a zillion :) **Blush Blush** Ya, one of my fren tot we spent 40K on reno. wahaha. Think he not familiar with market price also cos actually our place reno is quite simple actually. We 'glam' it up with fixtures maybe? :dunno:

I bought my lights from a couple of places. Which is the light you keen to know? Lemme know and I will reply u asap :seeya:

He he! :sport-smiley-004: I like all your 3 hanging lights. :good:

oki oki here is goes...hope it helps :)

COMMON ROOM: IKEA Rim Frost

f_02CommonBedm_e054b8d.jpg

MASTER BEDROOM: Palace Lights at Balestier

f_MasterBedrom_fd58a29.png

DINING ROOM: Lian Eng Electric at Kelantan Road

f_DiningRoomTm_3cafa97.png

Edited by ilmare612

Nice lights!! I am looking for black chandelier too but mostly are very ex$$ :dunno:

How much is your black chandelier cost? :P

Thank you :bow: