Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Boutique Design Home...our Dream Segar

hello, nice house!!

can i check with you what is the brand of the toilet wall tiles that you have, and how much do they cost? you get from which shop, may i ask too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear All Forummer,

I believed in give and take. Since I have gained much in this reno forum, I believed it's 'pay back' time. But it's well approaching the end of our reno process and posting it here will be a 3D/3N story. haha. Thus, I have made a short video here for those who would like to have some visual quest. Hope you find it useful and do PM me if there's any questions.

Hi, can PM me the contact details of your contractor? ur place is very nice!

Hi all, it's been almost 2 1/2 years since we completed our renovation and we have not been active on this forum since. However, we felt compel to contribute once again. We had some issue with one of the hinges of our bomb shelter which is mainly due to wear and tear. Today, we called our contractor Ho Bee and they were fast to arrange for someone to come by to have it fixed. Note, we were prepared to pay them a service fee as the loose hinges it's not entirely their fault. It was only 1 hinge that gave way but they tightened and fixed up all the hinges for the 2 bomb shelter doors. In addition, we requested for a door stopper to be fixed at our main door and they did it obligingly. What really shocked me was that they did not collect a penny from us. We felt bad but was truly touched. Our renovation was so long ago and they are no longer obligated to do all these for us. This is what we call responsibility and also after sales service. Till date, we have not regretted our choice to choose Ho Bee as our contractor and will continue to recommend our friends for their service.

http://www.hobeereno.com.sg/

Hi there .. i saw ur youtube video on ur house reno ... its was beautifully done ... Btw ... do u mind if i ask where u get ur black crystal light at the living .. i been searching for it very long and hope u dun mind if u can share the cost too. Thanks alot ...

Thanks for the compliment. We bought it at quite a bargain. I think it's a light shop near Rocher Canal and we paid less then $600 for it I think :P Been awhile. hehe

Hi all, it's been almost 2 1/2 years since we completed our renovation and we have not been active on this forum since. However, we felt compel to contribute once again. We had some issue with one of the hinges of our bomb shelter which is mainly due to wear and tear. Today, we called our contractor Ho Bee and they were fast to arrange for someone to come by to have it fixed. Note, we were prepared to pay them a service fee as the loose hinges it's not entirely their fault. It was only 1 hinge that gave way but they tightened and fixed up all the hinges for the 2 bomb shelter doors. In addition, we requested for a door stopper to be fixed at our main door and they did it obligingly. What really shocked me was that they did not collect a penny from us. We felt bad but was truly touched. Our renovation was so long ago and they are no longer obligated to do all these for us. This is what we call responsibility and also after sales service. Till date, we have not regretted our choice to choose Ho Bee as our contractor and will continue to recommend our friends for their service.

http://www.hobeereno.com.sg/

is ho bee a contractor or ID? if contractor, do they do design as well?

Hi, Ho Bee is a contractor as mentioned on my thread. Perhaps you can call them up to check. They may be able to give some ideas but I will not associate them as ID. Hope it helps.

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am looking for a reliable contractor. Your renovation works look really good and I would like the contact of your contractor. Do you mind passing it to me please? Thank you!