Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sydney

What's Your Say?

Given that many of us have had bad experiences when dealing with property agents. It seems very difficult to find one that puts your interest over "closing the sale".

Just curious to know if people would rather handle the transactions directly? (This gives one more control & helps save on commission.)

Would like to know how many of you won't mind paying a small monthly fee (eg. $30) to reach out to direct owners/buyers/tenants?

Hope to gather some feedback on this.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Given that many of us have had bad experiences when dealing with property agents. It seems very difficult to find one that puts your interest over "closing the sale".

Just curious to know if people would rather handle the transactions directly? (This gives one more control & helps save on commission.)

Would like to know how many of you won't mind paying a small monthly fee (eg. $30) to reach out to direct owners/buyers/tenants?

Hope to gather some feedback on this.

yes. i agree. we should do buy/sell flat/private properties ourselves.

I don't mind doing the transaction myself it's not really that hard to DIY.

Are you willing to undertake the advertising fee to sell your property yourself?

Eg. $40 per month for a online ad. (newspaper ad is about $30 per day per ad)

From your experience, what's stopping people from DIY buy/sell/rent property?

Are you willing to undertake the advertising fee to sell your property yourself?

no time

If you are researching to open a FSBO website for homeowners/seekers to advertise and deal in, you can drop the idea.

The online portal had been explored longgg time ago by many agents, companies, etc.; but it never took off. Although on theory it sounds like a win-win situation to cut out the middlemen, Singaporeans will be Singaporeans to try and squeeze each other dry.

While its on everyone's lips to sell/buy properties on their own, it remains a sad fact that no more than 5% of all properties' transactions (pte or HDB) today are done totally without agents.

if u want good agent, pm me i know of a good one.

i have heard horror stories too but there are decent ones around who aren't dishonest etc.

just the bad one get talked about more.