Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mariner

Johnson Suisse Or Baron's Wc?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would choose Baron. depend where you search to get the items.. tried Jalan Besar, can get from range $130-160.

:P

A lot of shops claim Baron is made in Taiwan or even Malaysia. Well, most of them are made in China.

Edited by kewin

I would choose Baron. depend where you search to get the items.. tried Jalan Besar, can get from range $130-160.

:P

A lot of shops claim Baron is made in Taiwan or even Malaysia. Well, most of them are made in China.

Bro, which shop did you buy the Baron from.... looking for two myself.

Both of mine are Barons. One-piece toilet bowls from Eestilo at Sims Ave. The sink + bowl cost me $259. :)

I dunno about the other brand BUT I think the service from Baron was quite good. There was a slight paint defect about the size of 20 cent coin at an obscure place but my dad refused to accept it... Eestilo called Baron and Baron delivered the following day.

FYI, JS will increase its prices from 1 Jan 2014 onwards. Tomorrow will be the last day to buy at 2013 prices.

Just got some WC from JS last weekend.