Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I'm getting a 5rm resale flat next month, urgently looking for a reliable ID to done up the house. Any bro & sis have good and reliable ID to recommend. Thanks in advance. You can email to me tckeong2004@yahoo.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear All New Owners,

I would definately like to recommend you to go to Ideal Design Studio. They have a group of designers whom are experience and great with ideas. I Will definately recommend you to look for Wilson from Ideal Design Studio. He's very patient and not pushy. Feel free to look for him as i walk in to the studio yesturday after i saw their advertisement, he guided me through all my problems and gave me a great advise. Will look for him again next week toget him to quoteme my new flat's quotation. Thank You Wilson... Well Done...!!!

Would you like to give me ID a try? do check out my t-blog at my signature for some photos of my house done by him..so far I am still happy with the work and the price that was quoted to me..you can PM me if you want his contact...

Hi all,

I'm getting a 5rm resale flat next month, urgently looking for a reliable ID to done up the house. Any bro & sis have good and reliable ID to recommend. Thanks in advance. You can email to me tckeong2004@yahoo.com

Hey bro you can try out my ID... Clinstone Pte Ltd...Look for Jason...email: jason@clinstone.com...

Have Fun

Dear All New Owners,

I would definately like to recommend you to go to Ideal Design Studio. They have a group of designers whom are experience and great with ideas. I Will definately recommend you to look for Wilson from Ideal Design Studio. He's very patient and not pushy. Feel free to look for him as i walk in to the studio yesturday after i saw their advertisement, he guided me through all my problems and gave me a great advise. Will look for him again next week toget him to quoteme my new flat's quotation. Thank You Wilson... Well Done...!!!

Wa..so highly recomend meh???

fake one la

you see his posting

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?ac...sult_type=posts

all about wilson and Ivette

Yap...yap..i think they r not popular in tis thread, so...trying to promote ba. Goin tis web for couple days liao, found summit design is more popular bt nt ideal design haha...same design bt nt da same fate :bangwall:

Yap...yap..i think they r not popular in tis thread, so...trying to promote ba. Goin tis web for couple days liao, found summit design is more popular bt nt ideal design haha...same design bt nt da same fate :bangwall:

Hi Hi,

Am agreed wif u, cos my reno is done by Summi Design Studio. Am thanks to renotalk forum oso, hv find alot of imfomation on reno. My id Ben in Summit Design Studio help me to cut cost on my reno, n thier workmanship is good n nice, i hv post some of pic of my carpentry works at Summit Design thread.

Millions thank to al forumers....

Hi Hi,

Am agreed wif u, cos my reno is done by Summi Design Studio. Am thanks to renotalk forum oso, hv find alot of imfomation on reno. My id Ben in Summit Design Studio help me to cut cost on my reno, n thier workmanship is good n nice, i hv post some of pic of my carpentry works at Summit Design thread.

Millions thank to al forumers....

Quite popular huh...in this forum