Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Honeygal

Artistic Buddha Images - Where To Get?

Am looking for a place which sells a wide selection of arty Buddha wall / canvas paintings, or just prints. These are usually duo tone (black & gold) and shows only the head.

Also looking for places which sells ancient looking buddha sculptures. I only know of Lim's at Holland V.

Please recommend shops, thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Am looking for a place which sells a wide selection of arty Buddha wall / canvas paintings, or just prints. These are usually duo tone (black & gold) and shows only the head.

Also looking for places which sells ancient looking buddha sculptures. I only know of Lim's at Holland V.

Have you tried the shop at Turf City.... I remember its at a corner of the shopping center.

Recently went to Wihardja, they sells these stuffs and seem to be reasonably prices too. The protriats I saw about 2 feet was in range of $30++ while huge supltures are $100. I saw similiar but smaller ones, about < 1feet going at cash convertors bedok at $8 to $12. Wihardja (67417717) are located at the following address

Ubi/Eunos - 175, Ubi Ave 4

Clementi - Blk 345, Clementi Ave 5

Seletar - 8 Jln Selaseh

Senoko - 24 Senoko drive

Sg Kadut - 32 Sg Kadut way

Katong - 183 East Coast rd

They opens from 1030H - 0800H during sales period only. Hope u find yr stuffs. Good luck!!!

hi,

I have the similar buddha pics in softcopy.I could show u the pic.Let me knw the size you want and i could customize for you.I did fabricate one for my friend in 1.1m x 1m and he like ti very much coz outside would sell very xpensive.Give me a call @ 81009081 or email me your address.

cheers

AndyAng

I have seen what you are looking for.. in Punggol Plaza ang Hougang MAll, try there good luck...