Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Ba Zi Analysis

Hi Mr Chong

Would like to seek your help on ba zi analysis for myself:

DOB: 12 April 1972

Time of Birth: 06:58am

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong

Would like to seek your help on ba zi analysis for myself:

DOB: 12 April 1972

Time of Birth: 06:58am

Thanks in advance.

Hello

Are you still there? Can answer some questions. No time to read.

Hello

Are you still there? Can answer some questions. No time to read.

Hi Mr Chong

wanted to ask you question on a switch on my career. Currently working shift work and often when i off duty is already 10pm. I am taking care of my son at night after work. I am thinking of switching career this year as my son has started playgroup and i find that i need more tiime to be with him. I do not mind a cut in my salary as long as it is reasonable to keep a living.

Is it advisable in view of the current recessions? Sigh!

Thanks

pbtgal

Water-type Person

Chinese astrology says this is a Water-Type person, because the DAY Stem in the birth chart is Water. When the score of Water is between 90 and 30, then the birth chart has healthy Water. If the score of Water is over 95, then the person has too much Water. If the score of Water is less than 25, then the person is lacking Water.

Mostly, the instinct of a Water-Type personality is smart, bright, versatile, alert and resourceful. The person has multiple talents and very good instincts.

When the DAY Stem is Yin Water the person is like a brook or a creek. The good side of the Yin Water personality is timid, decent, introverted, quiet, economical, smart and scheming. The Yin Water person with the opposite side of this personality is gloomy, enduring, conspiring and unmanageable. The person has a deep subtle thinking and takes very little advantage of others.

Wood-Type Personality

Because this birth chart has 61% Wood, we can say this person is a Water-type person with Wood-type personality.

Generally, the basic characteristics of a Wood-Type personality are honesty, tolerant, kind, benevolent, noble, unsullied, rational and has a sense of righteousness.

The person with excess Wood is sometimes stubborn, tenacious, firm, inflexible and has an irrefutable personality. This means the person sometimes shows these kinds of personalities.

Additionally, since the score of Water is 93 and the score of Metal is 22, then this person is a confident, brave, determined, independent and responsible person. She is a good team leader.

------------------------------

255mfb9.jpg

Year 2009 - 2013, the Companion Star appears in this cycle. You will have more social life and meet your friends or customers often. Therefore your social expense will increase. You might talk about investments with friends, relatives or siblings. You have to travel often, because of the busy business. Your personality will be stronger and become stubborn. You might have to take care the business problem for your old close friend. If you are in school, you will spend less time in study.

The first half of Year 2009, the Career Star appears in this cycle. You will be supervised rigorously from parents, boss or teachers and feel more pressured on your job. You will become more conservative and have less courage. Your determination and decision will be weaker. It's easier to lose friendships during this period. Sometimes, you feel you are alone and rejected in a social group. Be careful if someone tries to stab your back. There is a chance you may lose money, and may even have to go to court. Also, pay attention to the troubles coming from your relatives. Finally, you won't sleep well in a noisy environment.

The second half of Year 2009, the Career Star appears in this cycle. You will be supervised rigorously from parents, boss or teachers and feel more pressured on your job. You will become more conservative and have less courage. Your determination and decision will be weaker. It's easier to lose friendships during this period. Sometimes, you feel you are alone and rejected in a social group. Be careful if someone tries to stab your back. There is a chance you may lose money, and may even have to go to court. Also, pay attention to the troubles coming from your relatives. Finally, you won't sleep well in a noisy environment.

Hi Mr Chong

wanted to ask you question on a switch on my career. Currently working shift work and often when i off duty is already 10pm. I am taking care of my son at night after work. I am thinking of switching career this year as my son has started playgroup and i find that i need more tiime to be with him. I do not mind a cut in my salary as long as it is reasonable to keep a living.

Thanks

pbtgal

Hi Mr Chong

Thanks

pbtgal

Hello

Basing on your bazi, it is advisable that you try not to switch career this year. If you had done last year was alright. This year you'll probably end up at home.

Moreover, it is obvious that without looking into bazi, there is an recession out there. Jobs are hard to come by nowadays. You may have to replan your schedule and find some compromise.