Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

only ur rainshower pressure is small or your whole house water pressure is small?

Mine is not as gd as what i expected it to be as well.. the supplier came over and told me that is their water saving feature... *faint*

Finally, we moved in today.. I just came out of the shower and just my rain shower for the vert first time. Verdict? Disappointing lah............... pressure not strong enough it should be call drizzle shower.. not rain shower...

any idea whether it is possible to heighten the pressure???

also another regret is I should have done my shower screen with the door.. Trevor! u were right!! with just a panel of screen without the door, the water splashes out and wet the whole place!!

only ur rainshower pressure is small or your whole house water pressure is small?

Mine is not as gd as what i expected it to be as well.. the supplier came over and told me that is their water saving feature... *faint*

my hand spray pressure is strong lor....but hor my taps and shower the pressure like not so satisfactory...

Finally, we moved in today.. I just came out of the shower and just my rain shower for the vert first time. Verdict? Disappointing lah............... pressure not strong enough it should be call drizzle shower.. not rain shower...

also another regret is I should have done my shower screen with the door.. Trevor! u were right!! with just a panel of screen without the door, the water splashes out and wet the whole place!!

Eh, See if uncle can add the door!!! Should not be difficult hee!!!!

Are you using storage tank heater or jus instant?!?!? :o

Eh, See if uncle can add the door!!! Should not be difficult hee!!!!

Are you using storage tank heater or jus instant?!?!? :o

yah i will ask uncle tomorrow. i am calling him tomorrow, any message for him? how's ur discussion with ah wei?

me using storage tank heater

yah i will ask uncle tomorrow. i am calling him tomorrow, any message for him? how's ur discussion with ah wei?

hi ivy, shld be no prob at all to add door....

and i have some pics for u on my console !!!

Congrats! My rainshower seems ok, though I dunno how strong is strong.. But the pressure might depend on the level you are staying and where does your unit drives the water from as well..

You should be able to easily add a door.. No problem one since it's custom made anyway..

hi ivy, shld be no prob at all to add door....

and i have some pics for u on my console !! !

i hopped over to ur thread le leh, no console pics!

can add i will be happy, but hopefully it won't be too costly to add.

Congrats! My rainshower seems ok, though I dunno how strong is strong.. But the pressure might depend on the level you are staying and where does your unit drives the water from as well..

You should be able to easily add a door.. No problem one since it's custom made anyway..

i stay level 4, i suspect mine may be direct supply. tomorrow i ask uncle about the door.

my pressure for rain shower also not strong enough to my liking. i think u can manually adjust the pressure yourself but ask uncle how first? and try to do it overnight i.e. u shower tonight, sleep then tmr try to fix it cos the pipes are VERYYY hot and i was "scalded" a few times before. :0

ohh ok thanks aubrey. ehhh and u pls be careful leh!! u seems to be pretty "accident prone". Take care!

Storage Tank?!?! Tot the pressure should be better with storage tank?

I told Ah Wei my budget, and he said he will email me his quote on tues?!?! I also asked him to get back to uncle with the quote cos uncle say he is trying to get his quote out! Also need his English quote to borrow money!

Am sharing my first live in pic :

DSC00487.jpg

my son has made the empty space below the tv console his official parking space.... no amount of coaxing can make him throw his flight of vehicles back in the toy basket... plus he decided he wanna try his hands in interior designing... see the figurines standing on the console? that is ID to him... :bangwall::bangwall:

DSC00487.jpg

my son has made the empty space below the tv console his official parking space.... no amount of coaxing can make him throw his flight of vehicles back in the toy basket... plus he decided he wanna try his hands in interior designing... see the figurines standing on the console? that is ID to him... :bangwall::bangwall:

hahaha...he is so cute!:P

DSC00487.jpg

haha...my tv console is gonna look so much like yours....maybe i shall buy some toy cars and park underneath too

haha...my tv console is gonna look so much like yours....maybe i shall buy some toy cars and park underneath too

u want some?? i got ALOT of such toy cars at home loh!!! those are not even half of what he has....

still got aeroplanes, excavators, helicopters, motor bikes etc etc... if he parked all out... the carpark will be FULL. hhahahah