Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

u want some?? i got ALOT of such toy cars at home loh!!! those are not even half of what he has....

still got aeroplanes, excavators, helicopters, motor bikes etc etc... if he parked all out... the carpark will be FULL. hhahahah

mmm..then will ur boy say "mum, i need more storage space. can ask ah soon uncle to help me?"

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mmm..then will ur boy say "mum, i need more storage space. can ask ah soon uncle to help me?"

aiyoh. i am trying to ban him from getting more cars... but the relatives are really unstoppable.. they keep passing over the cars and buses and such.. and on his b-day he will ask for similar toys.. he simply love vehicles..

heng he dun get to interact with uncle soon so he dun really know what this uncle do. hahhaha

really gotta be careful of scratching the carpentry...

my door frames, walls, altar, kitchen cabinets all have dents cos little boy keeps knocking on it :(

i guess those are unavoidable. so far non of the carpentry are in their way except the TV console. That's why i suspended it...they usually dun play in the kitchen area so i guess kitchen cabinets should be pretty safe and they know they are not suppose to play too near or right in front of the alter. so far the few times they go up they usually play near where the balcony use to be. will be getting the korean play mat to place there soon.

keeping my fingers cross tight tight

i guess those are unavoidable. so far non of the carpentry are in their way except the TV console. That's why i suspended it...they usually dun play in the kitchen area so i guess kitchen cabinets should be pretty safe and they know they are not suppose to play too near or right in front of the alter. so far the few times they go up they usually play near where the balcony use to be. will be getting the korean play mat to place there soon.

keeping my fingers cross tight tight

lucky u! somehow my little master loves kitchen!!! and he'll be in the kitchen and balcony most of the time...

i managed to persuade brian to let me do up my tv console area further...hehe....so I am sourcing for ideas too ;) actually have a rough concept...he is still reluctant to let me do up my dining tho i already have in mind what I wanted....

so what u gonna add for the TV area?

still thinking...brian wana have mirrors, I am still thinking about it...

and shelves are inevitable...i still have plenty of photos not yet put up :P

any ideas?

i design idiot u ask me for ideas hhahahah. but i do like mirrors.. it's just that dave advice against mirrors if not I will do full height mirror for my dining area....

why dun u ask ah wei for ideas?

i design idiot u ask me for ideas hhahahah. but i do like mirrors.. it's just that dave advice against mirrors if not I will do full height mirror for my dining area....

why dun u ask ah wei for ideas?

i will be calling him, but i want to have a rough idea 1st....

i need to get the other half of the budget approved. :P I may have to forgo mirrors for glass...but with the current color, it will not look good and the man wanted tea color glass. duh!

cannot lah!!! if it's glass i would tea black glass looks better mah... if it is mirror i would think black tinted mirror suits ur colour scheme better mah. no meh??

cannot lah!!! if it's glass i would tea black glass looks better mah... if it is mirror i would think black tinted mirror suits ur colour scheme better mah. no meh??

very dark leh...it wont stand out...so i am even considering to re-paint that wall to suit my design :P

i better get my budget approved first!

u want some?? i got ALOT of such toy cars at home loh!!! those are not even half of what he has....

still got aeroplanes, excavators, helicopters, motor bikes etc etc... if he parked all out... the carpark will be FULL. hhahahah

I lend him the parking space then....i got 10 feet of parking space haha!...can park there until u find extra storage space...meanwhile i can let my 11 mth old nephew play...haha

I lend him the parking space then....i got 10 feet of parking space haha!...can park there until u find extra storage space...meanwhile i can let my 11 mth old nephew play...haha

must pay season parking or not?

ohh ok thanks aubrey. ehhh and u pls be careful leh!! u seems to be pretty "accident prone". Take care!

no im not really! just this streak of bad luck.. and previously i was using instant shower. need to get used to it. :D