Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

ohh when will ur coffee table arrive? i heard from melvin next shipment coming in sept.

if scratched also bo bian lor.. i'll treat it as fair wear and tear. hahahh fortunately my boys are very "grounded" de, they somehow like to sprawl on the floor to play. esp the elder one.

Blk 338 ang mo kio ave 1

nxt shipment in sept ah... aiyo, then i better fast hand fast leg bring my wife there to see dining table n tv console. else later "kan bu shang chuan"... >_<"

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nxt shipment in sept ah... aiyo, then i better fast hand fast leg bring my wife there to see dining table n tv console. else later "kan bu shang chuan"... >_<"

hahah true leh. u better go. cos actually august got 1 shipment but full already... so mine have to wait till september.... boooohoooohoo.... :~:~:~ have to eat on the floor liao.

hahah true leh. u better go. cos actually august got 1 shipment but full already... so mine have to wait till september.... boooohoooohoo.... :~:~:~ have to eat on the floor liao.

in a way quite fun oso mah. think your boys will enjoy the novelty of it. Buy malay or indian food and eat with your hands, got even more feeling! =p

in a way quite fun oso mah. think your boys will enjoy the novelty of it. Buy malay or indian food and eat with your hands, got even more feeling! =p

they won't miss the dinning table cos they usually dun eat at the table. ok ok dun nag me i know that is poor eating habit...

got feeling?? when they start smudging their oily hands everywhere in the house i am very very sure i will have a lot of "feeling" lor HOT HOT feeling!!

I went S&C to hunt for my dinning and coffee table last weekend. We bought the following :

I ordered the black tinted glass one for the below set of 3 tables:

DSC00479-1.jpg

Dining Table. I am not getting the fugly chairs that they display with the table.

DSC00481.jpg

We selected simple black chair as dining chair:

DSC00482.jpg

With the above, I also ordered an office stool and another office chair. Mervin throw in 6 plastic stools for me. ALL for just $1100 lor!!!!

I really regretted not going there earlier... From the catalogues, they got really nice bed frames and sofas as well and the price is soooo much better than what I've paid for my sofa n beds....

The delivery of my stuffs will only be in end Sept.. so meanwhile I'll be living without dinning table and coffee table. Hoping for a smooth delivery cos I read somewhere there certain of S&C stuffs when delivered, the final items tends to have scratches... keeping my fingers crossed..

wah..good choice...all very matching! and good buy some more....are the glass stuffs tempered? i went to different shops and different sales staff told me different thing; some said curve glass cannot tempered, some said can.

the dinning table is not tempered. melvin did tell me the reason why it is not tempered but i can't quite remember :x

can't remember whether the set of 3 tables are tempered or not, if i am not wrong they are. i am not really good with details :P

ohh when will ur coffee table arrive? i heard from melvin next shipment coming in sept.

if scratched also bo bian lor.. i'll treat it as fair wear and tear. hahahh fortunately my boys are very "grounded" de, they somehow like to sprawl on the floor to play. esp the elder one.

According to him, should be this fri.. This is the third or fourth time or fifth that he's coming with a coffee table.. I cannot rem liao.. hahaha...

Boys are usually naughtier.. Soon they won't be grounded liao..

Boys are usually naughtier.. Soon they won't be grounded liao..

choy choy!! touchwood touchwood!! but boys really so much more active...

nice nice table! Got the breakdown price? i still looking for dining table :P

n do look out for scratches... my coffee table had a super deep n long scratch. but in the end still managed to chge... with a little argument w May thou. :)

then i must also fast hand fast leg liao....:)

nice nice table! Got the breakdown price? i still looking for dining table :P

n do look out for scratches... my coffee table had a super deep n long scratch. but in the end still managed to chge... with a little argument w May thou. :)

dinning table and chairs cost $800 in total

then i must also fast hand fast leg liao.... :)

u and storm can hold hand and go together.

:bleah: :bleah:

wah...i ask Uncle to rush yr site n put my on hold...this is how u tret me?Brother....brother.....i know u very happy now....must like that sadden my day bo??? :P hold hand also cannot...sigh...

Edited by blue_diamond