Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

i got plotter in the office. I print for him at 1:1 scale then he can use to wallpaper his house le =p

he'll be very happy lor. then he will request u to print on goodrich kind of paper lor. he ever ask me to do that when i say i want to print my MC big big for him...then nvm leh, after that hor somemore tell PD i gong gong de want to give him free wallpaper. :blink:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ivy, wow,ur son has a lot of cars. agreed that he is a clever boy to park the cars under "the shade". :P

uhmm he got much more... that's how i manage to pack up like 80 boxes of stuffs when i shifted.. a big bulk contain his toys and books...

Your son has such a big collection of cars.. next time he must be those who likes to mod cars every other day.. :)

Your son has such a big collection of cars.. next time he must be those who likes to mod cars every other day.. :)

Ivy: So interesting to see your son's concept of parking under sheltered car park! :)

My 2 boys converted my entire living room space into a Thomas the Tank Engine railway line and 'city'.

Walking hazard for us adults.

Booy: I think somehow all boys grow up liking cars, trucks, trains and planes.

My elder son now getting the hang on painting - I just worry he end up painting the newly-painted walls at my new place! :bangwall:

Ivy: So interesting to see your son's concept of parking under sheltered car park! :)

My 2 boys converted my entire living room space into a Thomas the Tank Engine railway line and 'city'.

My elder son now getting the hang on painting - I just worry he end up painting the newly-painted walls at my new place! :bangwall:

yah lor Adrian I agree with u. But 1 thing very "unboyly" about my first born is he likes pink and red colour :x

my boys ahhh will love ur living room lor!! they are avid fan of Thomas the Tank!! Give your boys lots of drawing paper!!! I am confining the boys to paint in the kitchen where the wall and floor are tiled. Got enough space there to put a small table for them to doodle phew!!

looking at your boy's car collection just bring a smile to my face....i'm sure my boys would love to see this....and probably they'll start looking around for "sheltered carpark".....

looking at your boy's car collection just bring a smile to my face....i'm sure my boys would love to see this....and probably they'll start looking around for "sheltered carpark".....

haha i got another "sheltered carpark" under my kitchen cabinet. hopefully he won't discover that area. hahahha

haha i got another "sheltered carpark" under my kitchen cabinet. hopefully he won't discover that area. hahahha

Hahaha, i guess that's one of the pitfalls of suspended cabinets and hollow openings! I remember when i was a kid, i used the hollow bottom of living room rattan sofas for 'houses' for my playmobil figures.

Hahaha, i guess that's one of the pitfalls of suspended cabinets and hollow openings! I remember when i was a kid, i used the hollow bottom of living room rattan sofas for 'houses' for my playmobil figures.

I love trains and track too.. I will join my kids to play in the future.. haha... :)

Must train your boy to only paint on white PAPER..

Hi Ivy,

After reading thru' all 38 pages, I am very keen to engage uncle Ah Soon for my upcoming renovation. Can you kindly pm me his contact please?

Many thanks,

Twinstar3393

hi, just curious, wats with 3393? Yr lucky nos?