Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the toilet wall is still bling ah just that must take close up then can see the bling hahaha

Looks like I still cannot forget that blingness in your toilet.. hee..

the toilet wall is still bling ah just that must take close up then can see the bling hahaha

Ivy where is the pic of your bling bling toilet? I wants to see leh

me also like bling bling toilet

can guide me to it ? Your blog too many pages le :P

it's just one page b4 this my dear...

can only see the bling when take picture close up. see whether i can move my butt to take a more representative photo for u or not

wah your rain shower very tall hor

yah lor.. the plumber see me very up....

kopi-o i managed to dig this pic out from my folders. for you for you!

the bling they are talking about is the wall tiles lah. here you go :

IMG_0972.jpg

kopi-o i managed to dig this pic out from my folders. for you for you!

the bling they are talking about is the wall tiles lah. here you go :

Wah nice leh where you get the tiles from ah ? Me also like bling bling hahahaha

Hi Hi,

You've got a nice WIW ... May I ask how much it is? and is the internal laminate finishing?

ok better update on my place before my T-Blog become a chat site. Here comes my 1st installment of live in pics. Today will just be MBR and Kitchen. boys room/living/access area in next installment which will happen dunno when lah.. :P probably when i got mood to snap pictures hehehe

MBR toilet glass door and wardrobe

IMG_0963.jpg

Initially I choose another colour for my wardrobe door but it was translucent and a little see through which I dun like cos hor I wanna change in the wardrobe mah! The evil me insisted ah wei to paste something at the back so that the wardrobe won't be translucent... I was advised against it cos he told me if he paste anything at the back it will look patchy from the front... stubborn me insist... and the effect came out really yucky and patchy.... Ah wei was gracious to change both doors for me without charging me extra (maybe he charged it to uncle ?? :x I dun wanna know :P). The current colour is the closest colour to brown that is not translucent. A comparison pic between the before and after :

wardrobescomparison.jpg

For KPOS who wonder how the mess inside the wardrobe looks like, it is as below :

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

The other side of the wall I forget to take picture.. got a piece of mirror... Will try to take and upload..

heartya... uhmm i never have my final copy of quote leh... if u read enough abt uncle ah soon hor you will realise this is the norm :x so ahhh i seriously do not know how much is the cost of the wardrobe :P

the internal is not laminate, it is something that is thinner than the usual laminate and got quite a few colours to choose from, mostly the woody kinda colours in different shade.

icic.... thanks :)

heartya... uhmm i never have my final copy of quote leh... if u read enough abt uncle ah soon hor you will realise this is the norm :x so ahhh i seriously do not know how much is the cost of the wardrobe :P

the internal is not laminate, it is something that is thinner than the usual laminate and got quite a few colours to choose from, mostly the woody kinda colours in different shade.

we also requested for diff colour instead of the normal white PVC finishing for the wardrobe - my ID called it "polykem" finishing... not sure if i got the spelling rite