Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

ehhh hello, my picture chin chai chin chai hor also much clearer and BIGGER than what u post on ur thread lor! even my hp camera can do a much better job lor :x aiyah buy new cam also no use lah must be the skill of the photographer.

wah!!now u personal attack le lor!!! :~:~:~ ....u v good lor...come lor...come lor...come take lor....got better, nicer more exp hp then want to show off in front of me liao lor.... :curse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ahhh see see? kopi-o veli cleber! kopi-o want to order cupcakes from me and F4 to sell at your cafe or not??

Wah so fast wanna sell your cupcakes le ah ?

But hor I saw you cupcakes in the FB hor, it looks so nice till I dun think I will 舍得 to eat leh :)

wah!!now u personal attack le lor!!! :~:~:~ ....u v good lor...come lor...come lor...come take lor....got better, nicer more exp hp then want to show off in front of me liao lor.... :curse:

ehhh ham bao, paiseh leh.. my hp hor definitely is not better nor nicer nor more exp than yours leh. a bit no heart to tell u this lah.. but being a true friend hor i must tell u the truth lah.. nothing but the truth lah... it's hor..uhmmm YOUR SKILL LOUSY LAH! don't keep blaming the phone :x

kopi o,

u dun like that say me...ma cannot see properly...so must ask ma......of cos pic not TOO CLEAR...must FEEDBACK de ma....me know Ivy v good de...she will take it postively de la......

*whisper to kopi o* who ask her,f4,pet la...keep complaining lor...until i got to buy a camera during the comex show...(*&&^&^%^&^*&*

Bro not that I bias or anything but hor based on the pic you took hor I also thought it's brown leh so I guess it's gd that comex came and you bought a new camera lah hahahaha

ehhh ham bao, paiseh leh.. my hp hor definitely is not better nor nicer nor more exp than yours leh. a bit no heart to tell u this lah.. but being a true friend hor i must tell u the truth lah.. nothing but the truth lah... it's hor..uhmmm YOUR SKILL LOUSY LAH! don't keep blaming the phone :x

This I agree cos if a person got skills hor use normal point and shoot camera, the result might come out better than a person with lousy skills equipped with a DSLR leh hahahaha

wah!!tsk tsk ...this kind of frd also have lor...when i spend the $$ to buy camera to take nice nice pic...here come the personal attack liao lor...like that best liao lor..dun take le lor...best liao lor...no more brown/black shelving le lor...NO MORE LE!!! :curse::curse::curse::curse:

This I agree cos if a person got skills hor use normal point and shoot camera, the result might come out better than a person with lousy skills equipped with a DSLR leh hahahaha

hey bro..

u learn surfing de isit?u suppose to be my fanes de ley...like that the above statement i read alot of time....upside down, frm back to front...i cannot see any pt that it was not aiming to suan me ley??? :P

wah!!tsk tsk ...this kind of frd also have lor...when i spend the $$ to buy camera to take nice nice pic...here come the personal attack liao lor...like that best liao lor..dun take le lor...best liao lor...no more brown/black shelving le lor...NO MORE LE!!! :curse::curse::curse::curse:

yah yah pls pls good good. u dun take. ask PD to take. if not ahhh sicali people see ur kitchen cabinet become HOT PINK then lao kui man :x

yah yah pls pls good good. u dun take. ask PD to take. if not ahhh sicali people see ur kitchen cabinet become HOT PINK then lao kui man :x

wah!!hmph!!like that i will insist that i must take liao!!the more u dun want the more i want to take ley!!like that no one will know the colour of my plc de!!!! :P

hey bro..

u learn surfing de isit?u suppose to be my fanes de ley...like that the above statement i read alot of time....upside down, frm back to front...i cannot see any pt that it was not aiming to suan me ley??? :P

Wah bro

Dun like that say leh 我是帮理不帮亲 de hahahahaha

Moreover I'm not directing to you leh I'm just citing an example nia hahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

wah!!hmph!!like that i will insist that i must take liao!!the more u dun want the more i want to take ley!!like that no one will know the colour of my plc de!!!! :P

Bro dun take it too hard lah

You must remember mah 有批评才有进步 ma

So in order to prove them wrong, you must use your new cam and take swee swee pics of your house and let them see mah :D

自暴自弃 *shakes head*

kopi o,

u dun like that say me...ma cannot see properly...so must ask ma......of cos pic not TOO CLEAR...must FEEDBACK de ma....me know Ivy v good de...she will take it postively de la......

*whisper to kopi o* who ask her,f4,pet la...keep complaining lor...until i got to buy a camera during the comex show...(*&&^&^%^&^*&*

harlow...the camera buy liao is for PD to take pics for cupcakes, not for the house leh 8|