Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

i think the FSM also know about such restrictions bah

my unit door is at the end of the corridor so 'energy is rushing into the unit'

but he also know the door cannot shift so he recommend something else to block loh

the only horror story i've heard is the FSM say the MBR must have three solid colours

so one wall red, one wall green and one wall can't remember what colour :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i think the FSM also know about such restrictions bah

my unit door is at the end of the corridor so 'energy is rushing into the unit'

but he also know the door cannot shift so he recommend something else to block loh

the only horror story i've heard is the FSM say the MBR must have three solid colours

so one wall red, one wall green and one wall can't remember what colour :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:paint: juz show my wifey yr comments .... :bow: luckily she thinks otherwise :good: FSM recommend that ... we will ask for other solutions instead ....

Edited by Rune

Good morning all,

Up early today so that I can get breakfast ... buy some stuffs b4 proceeding to meet FSM. Saw the list of items to buy includes 2 x pineapple, Fai Kue, rice ....etc. Hope everything goes fine :P

I also got a FSM to 'audit' my home... luckily my primary colour is white, 2nd is yellow and 3rd is green :jawdrop: so heng we got white heh heh

No red or black walls allowed, no tiger pictures allowed too.

And my cooker hob cannot be placed at the same wall as my MBR as it'll clash with our energy as our heads will be there. Lucky no funny things to modify in my house too else the reno cost will go up!!

Good luck! :good:

Sorry for the late update ... was too bz after the audit. A update of what went on yesterday. Before the meeting, was shopping around for the items needed. The list go below:

1) Pineapple

2) Green banana

3) Orange

4) White rice wine

5) 5 red cup

6) rice

7) rough salt

8) Dong Tu Kim Zua

10) Kim Zua

11) Dong Tu Incense

12) Scented Incense

13) Red color plate

14) Foil Tray for burining incense

15) Red candles

16) Tea bag

Before entering the room, was asked to roll the pineapple into the house. Me 1st before wifey. Then the altar was setup by assistance while the FSM was chanting and sprinkle the rice, tea and salt mixture all around the house. Was surpised at how hard he throw the mixture all over the room while chanting. Then the FSM started examine the so call direction .... standing in front of the altar.

During all this while .... I was pretty fasinated. Keke ... not the very holy type like my wifey. FSM was saying that a point in the house was not so good for me. Then the assitance and FSM started to light the incense while he instructed me to light the Dong Tu incense. After all the incense was lighted ... we were distributed with a set each (Oranges, scented incenses and a dong tu incense) , me placing one in front of the door and MBR while my wife in the kitchen and daughter's room. The room sets are to be placed below the lights. Keke ... after which the FSM reminded me on the no of incense balance left. Initially I was blurred ... huh? He reminded me again remember the no. After that I was instructed to burn the offerings while the FSM was advising my wife. They walked to every room ... noting down details in their copy of our floorplan. After I completed the offerings ... I was asked to read, if I remembered corrected part of Chap 23 or 24. In additonal, FSM informed us on the no. whereby the pineapple has been rolled upon. After the whole process finished. We were told to return to the FSM office on another day for details on how we should plan our reno.

Definately a new experience for me. Felt abit disappointed coz need to meet again for FS details coz initially contacted a contractor to meet after the audit. Well guessed have to delay again.

Thats what went on yesterday!

Edited by Rune

Angel81

quite an experience too. :P

rondy

FSM audit where the pineapple rolled to. Their positions are charted with no. I saw that FSM held a book of tables of no.:P

Edited by Rune

i think mine was simpler because i kai-men much earlier

i did it on the day i collected my keys

so the FS audit is just to map out the bad sectors, the no-no positions of things etc :notti:

Hi all,

Am back here. A question ... do paraqet floor go with the ceramic tiles that come with HDB. I meant the non glossy white based type. I am trying to sell the idea of laying paraquet floor in the bedrooms to wifey. Another qn is there much maintenance on the paraquet flooring? Meaning do they scratch easily and need to varnish? My daughter is still pretty young. Thanks for your replies :P