Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

Hi Rune,

ah soon was telling us the first night he was supposed to meet us was canceled because he had to meet u. hehe...

yesterday he also mentioned that he has started doing ur flat le.

do share pictures with us soon :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Rune,

ah soon was telling us the first night he was supposed to meet us was canceled because he had to meet u. hehe...

Apologies .. me wifey work till 9pm almost everyday. We had to arrange most of our meeting after every 10pm. Yup met up with him again last night to confirm the tiles and orientation we like. Muz comment on his professionalism. Before the laying of tiles ... Ah Soon would check out with us on how we like to lay them. He even suggested us to take a look at some customers place which he is doing now to have an idea on how to do them. Last night meeting with him was delayed as we were taking a look at a place in Jurong West before meeting him.

Pics to come soon. Anyone any suggestion where I can look for ceiling fans. Anything I should lookout for when purchasing or installing one. Ty

Hi Rune,

Apologies .. me wifey work till 9pm almost everyday. We had to arrange most of our meeting after every 10pm. Yup met up with him again last night to confirm the tiles and orientation we like. Muz comment on his professionalism. Before the laying of tiles ... Ah Soon would check out with us on how we like to lay them. He even suggested us to take a look at some customers place which he is doing now to have an idea on how to do them. Last night meeting with him was delayed as we were taking a look at a place in Jurong West before meeting him.

Pics to come soon. Anyone any suggestion where I can look for ceiling fans. Anything I should lookout for when purchasing or installing one. Ty

A Lighting along Geylang Road? They sell a wide range of fans and Alex is quite knowledgeable about them. :)

Thx pinkpetter for the tip ..... tomolo will go off to yr recommendation b4 stopping by the IT Fair. Cheers

Thx pinkpetter for the tip ..... tomolo will go off to yr recommendation b4 stopping by the IT Fair. Cheers

hi rune, we went to the jurong west showflat last saturday to view the workmanship. no worries, we also meet ah soon at nite too

since he is doing 2 yishun flats now, we can occupy his night time and he can stay longer in yishun to look after our places.haha

hi rune, we went to the jurong west showflat last saturday to view the workmanship. no worries, we also meet ah soon at nite too

since he is doing 2 yishun flats now, we can occupy his night time and he can stay longer in yishun to look after our places.haha

I see I was guessing its you ... from the t blog. Haha ...tonight I gave him a break. Only called him today ... keke keep him occupy at Yishun .... he juz told me he took up another 3 projects ... 2 x Ghim Moh and 1 I forget ler .... extra popular :P

hehe! today we were supposed to collect the revised quotation from Ah Soon, was told to meet at Yishun Ave 6 unit then when reach he told us he was at another Yishun unit instead, made us run here n there. Must be 2 of ur units!! Last Sat, we went to the Jurong West unit to have a look also, he told us more ple viewing at night. He is really so popular now! Everyone Luvs Ah Soon haha

I see I was guessing its you ... from the t blog. Haha ...tonight I gave him a break. Only called him today ... keke keep him occupy at Yishun .... he juz told me he took up another 3 projects ... 2 x Ghim Moh and 1 I forget ler .... extra popular :P

oops it should be last friday not saturday, me blur. were u there last week as well or just this week?

:) that day my friend stopped by at the home fair at Expo and they were selling the fans with lights at $300+. Alex sold for $100+ less.. :) Next to Alex's shop there is another one with the fans on display but that one was more ex. so maybe you might want to go and see the shop next to his then order from Alex himself. lol :P

oops it should be last friday not saturday, me blur. were u there last week as well or just this week?

Last week, visited another jurong west place ... i think its 5 room. Near completion condition ... Tuesday visited another jurong west masionnette (modern concept). Yup Uncle Soon really, really bz. However, realised that he would ans our call anytime except Sunday. I juz got him yesterday to arrange with Citygas. Current place was using Citygas and I also intend to use too.

hehe! today we were supposed to collect the revised quotation from Ah Soon, was told to meet at Yishun Ave 6 unit then when reach he told us he was at another Yishun unit instead, made us run here n there. Must be 2 of ur units!! Last Sat, we went to the Jurong West unit to have a look also, he told us more ple viewing at night. He is really so popular now! Everyone Luvs Ah Soon haha

:notti: Uncle Soon very flexible and lovable mah :P Mine unit is Ave 6 ... but hor not meeting him today :P

:) that day my friend stopped by at the home fair at Expo and they were selling the fans with lights at $300+. Alex sold for $100+ less.. :) Next to Alex's shop there is another one with the fans on display but that one was more ex. so maybe you might want to go and see the shop next to his then order from Alex himself. lol :P

:P like that sure muz visit liao. By the way, did you modified the 4" rod to yr celing fan. The ceiling of my resale not as high as the newer flat.

? no no we bought a small ceiling fan... which is 48" only so it's the flattest design already. Bigger fans then will have the rod. :)

? no no we bought a small ceiling fan... which is 48" only so it's the flattest design already. Bigger fans then will have the rod. :)

ic ... with lights or w/o may i ask?

without. our two lights flank the sides of the fan :)

My living room has 2 lighting points currently. Intend to replace one of them for the ceiling light. As such, I am thinking of getting one with lights. Nothing fancy ... juz light like the aroma series. etc. Hope I could find one :notti:

My living room has 2 lighting points currently. Intend to replace one of them for the ceiling light. As such, I am thinking of getting one with lights. Nothing fancy ... juz light like the aroma series. etc. Hope I could find one :notti:

same My living had 2 lighting points at first. the length of my living is 6m... the 2 lighting points are evenly placed at the side so we planted our ceiling fan right between them. :)