Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

FYI on Gain City, my parents purchase extended warranty from them but everytime they come for repair (3x already), they will need to take the warranty card back. And then need to call many times for them to send it back to you. Nothing wrong but very funny procedure.

Wah ... care to share what brand and what was wrong with ur parents aircon. Pointed noted .... will scan and save a copy in my computer :P

Anyway, keep a photocopy of the warranty for reference.

Wah I love that foyer light!!

Die everytime I see you all with new lights I want to change my lights... I'm mad... :P Wah seems your light hunting really sent you to a lot of places... my family more lazy.. dun wan to go Balestier see. haha I'm the one who is lazy la :)

Yay Air con up! :)

You can said that my wife is the more particular one. As she work almost everyday from 11 to 9pm. She cannot accompanied me on the trips. Imagine initially I had to take lots of pics. Then i resorted to video call to ask for her opinion. Yup recce lots of places. from Geylang - Jalan Besar - Balestier. While yesterday alone, I recce from 2pm to 7pm. While all was worthwhile .... all lights purchased liao :P My personal opinion on lights recce, plz bring yr wifey along !!! The purchased price, although is advertised, still can ask for discount. My personal experience, the lights shops in Balestier will do delivery while those at Geylang muz carry a min purchase price (Although all the 3 shops I made an average $300++ ea)

Edited by Rune

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WAH really pei-fu you... luckily your wife can conference with you at work.. otherwise you'll really be stuck. Glad you got all your lights already!

Dear all,

Am looking out for the below shower head. When I 1st bought this showerhead was way back about 10 yrs ago. On the purple box, marks "Waterfall Plumbing Product - Item No : 228" while the behind show "The Spa Shower (360 days warranty, 7 days money back guarantee)" This product was always marketed during pasar malam. I juz bought one for my mom's place sometime last year. Although the box has the address, M-Labelle 1.D. 30 Kallang Pudding Rd #04-03 and the no 62898004 h/p 94569166 ... but the no do not exist anymore while the h/p is unavailable. As such I thought I try here.

image220lfn.th.jpg

Front

image221o.th.jpg

Back

Product found!!!

Edited by Rune

image195s.th.jpg

MBR toilet - noticed the hand spray location? Wifey dun like & has ask to relocate it.

image202x.th.jpg

Whole view of kitchen area

image204djk.th.jpg

Common bathroom. Noticed the hand spray and shower location? Wifey has ask to relocate them.

image206g.th.jpg

Kitchen left wall.

Edited by Rune

Juz went genting rd to scout for store room shelving today. Also drop by Wihardja to look see look see. Many nice stuffs. Thus far, ceiling fans is up .... all lightings have been delievered. Too lazy to post pics here .... thought I share what I had posted in FB

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6931...mp;l=5659a7f357

Edited by Rune

izzit .... he never mentioned.... I never asked ... keke .... okay tomolo said Tampines & Simei recommend :P

By thw way ... care to show pic of shelving Ah soon had done for you plz

Edited by Rune

It probably slipped his mind ba. Anyway, urs is not bomb shelter right? If normal storerm no problem with drilling the shelving he provides. I've posted in my 'before and after', can take a look there.

Thx mrspiglet & pinkpetter ... u two really very hyper in this forum :P hmm not bad actually ... more money to buy my PS3 :P

not as hyper as pinkpetter! haha! i'm so bored on a sat night, wanna complain.. my hub went bbq without me. :curse:

Maybe i shd turn on my Wii n play now... but its so bored playing alone too! :(

not as hyper as pinkpetter! haha! i'm so bored on a sat night, wanna complain.. my hub went bbq without me. :curse:

Maybe i shd turn on my Wii n play now... but its so bored playing alone too! :(

me? haha i'm always at home anyways. :) Nvm next time you can organise a Wii party!!! :)

whoohoo