Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Looked through the photos!! Wow the green colour room is SUPER bright! very fresh looking!

And I'm jealous of your switches!! haha mine are different :P

the laminate for your kitchen cabinets are of a wood grain short? Off white? looks nice. What colour will your worktop be?

Looked through the photos!! Wow the green colour room is SUPER bright! very fresh looking!

That's my daughter's room. Choose it becoz I m a big kid myself and I m sure she like it too :P

And I'm jealous of your switches!! haha mine are different :P

I guessed fondue is using the same ones ... i guessed Ah Soon suppliers changed.

the laminate for your kitchen cabinets are of a wood grain short? Off white? looks nice. What colour will your worktop be?

I can't really remember the laminates name except Jason saying tiger strips .... keke. Color combi for cabinets wifey choosed. She like the white range while I like the darker. But I left the choice to her.

I can't really remember the laminates name except Jason saying tiger strips .... keke. Color combi for cabinets wifey choosed. She like the white range while I like the darker. But I left the choice to her.

WHOA so cool? tiger strips... Take a close up can?? hehe mm if she's going to be in the kitchen more then it should be her choice ba hehe

WHOA so cool? tiger strips... Take a close up can?? hehe mm if she's going to be in the kitchen more then it should be her choice ba hehe

Problem is she ain't ... I should be the one in the kitchen more often ... sure thing about closeup but need drop by again :P

u're making us anxious. there is only 1 pic to thirst the quench. haha

can take a closer picture of the laminate of the kitchen cabinet? which laminate did u choose...

Wah .. sorry did not drop by my new place today ... was in kranji instead. Keke, alas the laminate booklet is also at my new place. I seriously can't recall. Maybe Jason may know ... keke

Problem is she ain't ... I should be the one in the kitchen more often ... sure thing about closeup but need drop by again :P

YAY ok ok will wait anxiously. I do hope your worktop will be done by then!

Dunno what is wrong with my service provided. Assess juz seem too slow to upload file... anyway found out the laminates code ler :

Snow sycamore - EWD 2522T (CF)

Juz reach home from course en-route Yishun. Yup carpentry all done up liao. Only thing I dun like the silicon for my washing basin and the stainless steel sheet for the hob. Have ask Jason to look at them. Sorry no pics coz cannot bring camera to camp :P will post updates on Saturday

Juz inspected my new place, now I understand what u all meant by the electrical works. Well meeting Jason tomolo ... pity Ah Soon & jason ... need to do more rectifications for us again. But I love the work Jason done to the kitchen cabinets. Will post pics tomolo ... stay tune :P

how's their electrical works? can share?

Edited by preciousjam

love the kitchen cabinet....its those suspension kind? no handles...me and hubby decide not to have handles for the kitchen cabinets...

Actually ... the electrician workmanship seem quite slip-slop. For me I complained to Jason. One of the lighting was sitting on top the casing while another lighting was installed incorrectly. The other lighting, installer broke one of my crystal strips without even telling me. That was my experience with the elctrician.

Edited by Rune

love the kitchen cabinet....its those suspension kind? no handles...me and hubby decide not to have handles for the kitchen cabinets...

We choose not to have handles as we thought it would be child friendly :sport-smiley-018: