Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Roof Over Our Heads Up North

Juz spoke to Ah Soon, its common practise to pass spare tiles to owner :P I guessed speaking to the right ppl will get the answers. And he is feeling muz better already!!!

Yah, its common practise just in case you need to replace broken tiles in the future. I still have marble tiles, kitchen tiles, balcony tiles from my renovation 7 years ago :P

Also remember to get the color code for the paints. In case you need to buy to do minor touchup.

Edited by ocheeeng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Rune, for swing door is irex. Drawers now is taiwan ones, not happy with it, will change to blum one.

I saw uncle soon last week and we requested to keep 4 tiles each :)

I juz spoke to him .... he enlightened that its common practise to pass spare to owners, so no worries :P Blum is an established brands ... sure u will like them.

oh no!! then my tiles gone liao. its been so long since they cleared my place!!!

mrspiglet,

Call Ah Soon ... I m sure he can work things out :P

Yah, its common practise just in case you need to replace broken tiles in the future. I still have marble tiles, kitchen tiles, balcony tiles from my renovation 7 years ago :P

Also remember to get the color code for the paints. In case you need to buy to do minor touchup.

Thanks for the confirmation :P

Edited by Rune

AH? Then mine even LONGER AGO.... but then.. heh i think my toilet tiles the same as a few of you... maybe he can get them for me. LOL I'll call him later :P Thanks Rune.

usually they will leave behind the tiles....i still have my tiles from the present house reno 10 years ago....

very useful....recently have to build a kerb. luckily got tiles so still look ok....

AH? Then mine even LONGER AGO.... but then.. heh i think my toilet tiles the same as a few of you... maybe he can get them for me. LOL I'll call him later :P Thanks Rune.

;) Uncle Ah Soon very nice ... m sure he will facilitate ... some more I m considered yr reference :P

usually they will leave behind the tiles....i still have my tiles from the present house reno 10 years ago....

very useful....recently have to build a kerb. luckily got tiles so still look ok....

Speaking of which ... I think need help Ah Soon find at least a piece of floor tile of my living room. Coz the worker dunno why remove a small portion of the kerb tiles at my living area and mbr (which r the same). Think post here will help. Hopefully Ah Soon can find ... :(

Edited by Rune

;) Uncle Ah Soon very nice ... m sure he will facilitate ... some more I m considered yr reference :P

Speaking of which ... I think need help Ah Soon find at least a piece of floor tile of my living room. Coz the worker dunno why remove a small portion of the kerb tiles at my living area and mbr (which r the same). Think post here will help. Hopefully Ah Soon can find ... :(

guess its always better to keep extras....even if we don't use can do other things, my dad actually uses his tiles to do a water feature in the living room...

guess its always better to keep extras....even if we don't use can do other things, my dad actually uses his tiles to do a water feature in the living room...

yeah, i agree i have some huge piles of tiles left behind by my ID, whom he says needs to keep lor. and our neighbour also requested for 2 pcs of our extra tiles! we gave it to them lor, since we got so mani left over. actually i got asked my ID before, anyway even if you sell it back to the tile supplier also no use leh. since, they always got new shipments, even if the workers take it, they also throw it away. no use for them too.

Rectifications works were carry out till abt 7pm last night. 1st time meeting a Mr Tan with curly hair. Built in 1.6m with curly hair. Had a good talk with him while the bangla was working. He also help identified which works need to rectified. Also commended that the rectifications are a muz and not acceptable :P

As the tiles were relayed in the toilets, Toilets rectification will continue today. Hope they do it right. We are looking at the symbolic move in next Monday.

Edited by Rune

Rune

Gd that they acknowledge the non-acceptable works! :)

i think ur tiles shouldn't be a problem too. I had my MBR toilet floor tiles dig up n relay becos they forgotten to conceal my aircon drainage underneath. It didnt look any diff b4 and after. Pinkpetter also had similar rectifications, all swee swee too. :good:

Edited by mrspiglet

Rectifications works were carry out till abt 7pm last night. 1st time meeting a Mr Tan with curly hair. Built in 1.6m with curly hair. Had a good talk with him while the bangla was working. He also help identified which works need to rectified. Also commended that the rectifications are a muz and not acceptable :P

As the tiles were relayed in the toilets, Toilets rectification will continue today. Hope they do it right. We are looking at the symbolic move in next Monday.

Ah tan came yesterday in the afternoon w his 2 electricians to rectify my place. Not complete yet, the bulbs in master bedroom need to be replaced, toilet and kitchen has some rectification work too.

Very tiring. I kneeled down on each tiles to check for hollow tiles. Found one in living room, one outside bedroom. A couple in kitchen. I hope to move in may.

Finally everything is falling in place ... today was delivery day... 1stly, the dining table came. I was anxious that it might come scratch or having faults... however, I was impressed at the professionalism & how well the table was protected. The tables was warpped thickly in clear warp it type plastic ... the top even was covered in cardboard while the chairs was also warpped in the same manner. The 2 careful workers steadily and carefully shifted the items into my house.

Next came the fridge, handled by Samsung. They (3 Malays bro) too were very responsible and careful... unpacked the cupboards and skilfully moved the fridge. Although the fridge looked heavy but they make it look easy ....

At the same time ... Ban Kim Chuan delivery also came with my TV & washing machine. They comprises of a chinese uncle and an indian national. The uncle seem unfriendly. However between the two, it seems that the indian bro was the senior. I witnessed the Indian bro telling off the uncle not to smoke while working ... anyway they also chop x moved the washing machine. After which the Indian bro installed my tv.

Lastly was the delivery of my matteress ... they lug the heavy matteress chop x also. However they forgotten to bring along one of the sumberland pillow. Promised to bring again on Monday.....

Ah Soon guys also came finish off the rectifications works and changed the lock sets. Now is the begining of the tiring process of cleaning up :P

Edited by Rune