Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Evil

Defong, Comment Please?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I hope it not too late for me to post something about this ID.

All talks but no proof sound too fishy to smart renotalkers and 4 photos speak thousand words.

Clockwise direction

Overall Living Rm Feel -> Another overall view -> Kitchen ->Close up on TV console

4in1uploadversion1.jpg

Edited by big orange

u can try to ask big_orange, his ID was DeFong. i am still in discussion with them, so far no hidden cost and workmanship is good but i have only been to 2 places. u can ask him to bring u to his completed flats. all in all i am quite comfy with him. now tough part is the $$. :)

All talks but no proof sound too fishy to smart renotalkers and 4 photos speak thousand words.

Clockwise direction

Overall Living Rm Feel -> Another overall view -> Kitchen ->Close up on TV console

4in1uploadversion1.jpg

Hi Big Orange,

Can have some advice and photos of the workmanship of their carpentary from you. Pls email to prolin_g@hotmail.com if possible thanks.

Clockwise direction

4in1uploadversion1.jpg

Hi,

wat's yr total quote for yr sweet home?

Thanks..

Anyone who have Defong as their ID before comment on their workmanship and any hidden cost as well? Thanks

I have also used Defong last year October for my Bedok flat. As it's a small set up, he is very busy at times, but other than that, he gets the work done nicely as other professionals and his quote is very resonable and one of the best in the market. His carpentry work is very good. In my dealing, i had no hidden cost, it was all as spoken and agreed....It's hard to trust any ID's, but still in the end we had to trust someone and engage. No Worries on Defong, after engaging him I would rate him one of the best ID in the small set up category. Ofcourse if big set up ID companies you can get a house very nicely done, but you pay almost double the amount.

I will surely engage Defong again if i renovate my flat in the future. 6 months down, no problems with my reno. My family is very happy with our renovated home. Those still considering him, i would suggest these, just clear all your doubts by talking and listening. And if its satisfactory to you, just by trust engage him. Don't worry, things will unfold nicely in good time...You have the contract to fall upon, so no worries here. Also he is a HDB registered contrator, so defnietly you can trust him.

:P Happy rennovations.:P

Edited by cohiers

I have also used Defong last year October for my Bedok flat. As it's a small set up, he is very busy at times, but other than that, he gets the work done nicely as other professionals and his quote is very resonable and one of the best in the market. His carpentry work is very good. In my dealing, i had no hidden cost, it was all as spoken and agreed....It's hard to trust any ID's, but still in the end we had to trust someone and engage. No Worries on Defong, after engaging him I would rate him one of the best ID in the small set up category. Ofcourse if big set up ID companies you can get a house very nicely done, but you pay almost double the amount.

I will surely engage Defong again if i renovate my flat in the future. 6 months down, no problems with my reno. My family is very happy with our renovated home. Those still considering him, i would suggest these, just clear all your doubts by talking and listening. And if its satisfactory to you, just by trust engage him. Don't worry, things will unfold nicely in good time...You have the contract to fall upon, so no worries here. Also he is a HDB registered contrator, so defnietly you can trust him.

:P Happy rennovations.:P

Hi Cohiers,

Possible for you to mail some of your carpentry etc photos to prolin_g@hotmail.com

Would appreciate your kindness

u can try to ask big_orange, his ID was DeFong. i am still in discussion with them, so far no hidden cost and workmanship is good but i have only been to 2 places. u can ask him to bring u to his completed flats. all in all i am quite comfy with him. now tough part is the $$. :)

All i want to say is: Some may promote him, but my advice is CAUTION: CAUTION: CAUTION when dealing with this ID. There are plenty of other choices. Find the exit door.

If you want happy renovations, choose other ids. If not you will give this advice like me in two months time.

Edited by lucky896

All i want to say is: Some may promote him, but my advice is CAUTION: CAUTION: CAUTION when dealing with this ID. There are plenty of other choices. Find the exit door.

If you want happy renovations, choose other ids. If not you will give this advice like me in two months time.

Hi, do you mind elaborate your experience with this ID? i have him in my list as well. now finalizing the quotes, choosing between him and one more contractor. I am not doing overhaul for my house; main part would be the kitchen and a wardrobe for mbr. Appreciate your advices...

Cheers

prolin_g@hotmail.com - i have sent you an email.

Anyone interested can pm me.

Please email to me at infra343@hotmail.com. Thanks.