Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Wallpaper...any Updates?

I had my wall-paper done up by this contractor.... reasonable price. You migh want to call him to discuss (97821921).

how u find his work and can pm me the pricing??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can try DnaLife. They are quite good with customized wall size and all sorts of designs. I just did with them recently for my house. Workmanship quite good. You can check out their website at www.dnalife.com.sg.

Else if you wan you can pm for the contact of the sales person that I deal with at Dnalife.

Hi all,

Can anyone advise whether this is expensive?

Supply & install wallpaper coverings (imported series) for whole bedroom including bedhead wall --$1950

i understand that ID will sure mark up the price, but seems quite ex considering I have windows on two walls.....

If price per roll is abt $100, plus labour $200, don't think I'll need more than 10 rolls for my room right???

Dunno why my pics are not shown in the post?

Anyway, i am going to try again. Pardon me if you see repeat posts.

Living Room

p1030743.jpg

p1030734.jpg

MBR

p1030747.jpg

Wall,Bed

p1030745.jpg

Very nice.

Hi all,

Can anyone advise whether this is expensive?

Supply & install wallpaper coverings (imported series) for whole bedroom including bedhead wall --$1950

i understand that ID will sure mark up the price, but seems quite ex considering I have windows on two walls.....

If price per roll is abt $100, plus labour $200, don't think I'll need more than 10 rolls for my room right???

i got quote for only one wall and it's $570 already, including installation and the price for per roll only $80. if you wall paper the whole room, i won't be surprised at this price.

i got quote for only one wall and it's $570 already, including installation and the price for per roll only $80. if you wall paper the whole room, i won't be surprised at this price.

Hmmm, my quote for another wall is $780...3300*full height...

Had ours done over at Art Living - Park Mall. Wide range of variety. Have yet to get them to do installation. Installation is less than $200 if I am not wrong, she charged me around $150? I can't remember as she quoted us a lump sum as our curtains were from there too.

Can pm me for contact of the SA who serve us if keen.

I bought mine from a website, they're so much cheaper and I actually installed it myself. They came with adhesive back (which can directly stick to the wall without applying glue-which will leave some stain after removing), thus it's not that hrs to install. Really like the outcome and it is totally worth the money! Perhaps u can refer to http://www.**

Hi All...

Is wall paper hard to maintain? wat is the best material? :unsure:

I get my wallpaper from goodrich 5 yrs ago, never bother to maintain :P till today, its still look as good as new. Not even 1 corner is peeling off :)

I believe the workmanship is important, & if you don't have kids to throw water or draw on it, I think it shall be able to last 5-8 yrs.

try to purchase from the 'creative wall decal' website, their prices are cheaper, but need to DIY. :)

Hi, I am selling some extra wall paper which I just brought after installing some of them.

If you are keen, you can take a look at my posting at Garages Sales and Exchange folder, under "Beautiful New Wallpaper for Sale". Or you can PM me directly ( or call 90903190 ) to view the effect of the wallpaper on the wall and then decide whether to get it or not.

Thanks