Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kari

Stepping Into A New Challenging Life

Seems tat ur glass backing is up le, and the drawer are swee swee back congrats.

So when is hand over from ur contractor/ID??

Wash clean wash clean again haha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Seems tat ur glass backing is up le, and the drawer are swee swee back congrats.

So when is hand over from ur contractor/ID??

Wash clean wash clean again haha...

hee one of the drawers is retarded. My carpenter explained that the drawer is shallow. Hence, even when they use shorter runners, the drawer still cannot open and close smoothly. Haiz. But I guess no choice. He already came a few times so dun trouble him le if he tried his best.

Today contractor gg to mop and clean the place up.

I plan to clean up again on Friday (Labor Day not relax day for me :()

Use feather duster to clear right? haha Any better ways to get rid of the dust? lol

Common toilet:

dsc00930y.th.jpg Simple with only the towel rack, glass shelf and mirror.

PS. Wanna thank Henry from Royal Fanco for allowing me to exchange my original toilet accessories set (7pcs set) to these simple items. (though I have to top up - 7 pcs for 3 pcs haha)

MBR toilet

dsc00931.th.jpgdsc00933p.th.jpgdsc00932s.th.jpg

Actuali are the positions ok?

Any other accessories that I miss out?

Aiyo headache haha :P

hee one of the drawers is retarded. My carpenter explained that the drawer is shallow. Hence, even when they use shorter runners, the drawer still cannot open and close smoothly. Haiz. But I guess no choice. He already came a few times so dun trouble him le if he tried his best.

Today contractor gg to mop and clean the place up.

I plan to clean up again on Friday (Labor Day not relax day for me :()

Use feather duster to clear right? haha Any better ways to get rid of the dust? lol

Labour Day are for u, to do some labour works mah :sport-smiley-004:

Mop and Mop and dust and dust hahaha.... think have to go through a few rounds b4 its really clean.

Kari, your pipes were all hidden behind the tiles.

Did they come original from HDB like that or was it a nice touch by your ID also?

Kari, your pipes were all hidden behind the tiles.

Did they come original from HDB like that or was it a nice touch by your ID also?

well all the pipes are concealed. :thumbs up: NO ugly pipings.

The pipes really spoil the looks of the theme.

Mine's all exposed, I was told they cannot be concealed. :(

Yes i understand. I think all old flats are like tat. My marital home at Clementi and in-laws house at Jurong oso have exposed pipes.But luckily old folks dun have modern concept or zen design. So they don't mind.

I'm not sure whether pipings really cannot be concealed cos HDB oso did tat for new flats. So why not old ones? Maybe you wanna check with HDB?

Tis time choose reliable contractor. You can choose manygood ones from RT. :)

Yes i understand. I think all old flats are like tat. My marital home at Clementi and in-laws house at Jurong oso have exposed pipes.But luckily old folks dun have modern concept or zen design. So they don't mind.

I'm not sure whether pipings really cannot be concealed cos HDB oso did tat for new flats. So why not old ones? Maybe you wanna check with HDB?

Tis time choose reliable contractor. You can choose manygood ones from RT. :)

Think new flat all are conceal piping, but old re-sale flat tat are more than 8-10yrs old are all exposed piping. If din rem wrongly to do conceal in old flat have to do water proofing for the wall also if the pipe are hidden inside tis i'm not sure :dunno: may have to check with HDB for tat.

Did you do a shower screen?

Sorry lah...eye not that good liao.

If not, you may buy a metal rod and ask Tony to drill for you to hang shoer curtain.

The metal rods comes that can be unscrew to take out the metal rod.

Tony knows as he did for my home.

Common toilet:

dsc00930y.th.jpg Simple with only the towel rack, glass shelf and mirror.

PS. Wanna thank Henry from Royal Fanco for allowing me to exchange my original toilet accessories set (7pcs set) to these simple items. (though I have to top up - 7 pcs for 3 pcs haha)

MBR toilet

dsc00931.th.jpgdsc00933p.th.jpgdsc00932s.th.jpg

Actuali are the positions ok?

Any other accessories that I miss out?

Aiyo headache haha :P

Did you do a shower screen?

Sorry lah...eye not that good liao.

If not, you may buy a metal rod and ask Tony to drill for you to hang shoer curtain.

The metal rods comes that can be unscrew to take out the metal rod.

Tony knows as he did for my home.

yup. I did one fixed panel shower screen for my MBR onli. Common toilet dun have as need more space to wash clothes? :dunno: lol

I have forgotten to buy the shampoo rack. Sld I get glass shelves or stainless steel ones? Both Tony dun recommend. He prefers I buy a S/S rack and place it on the floor cos he feels that when we keep pressing the shampoo on the glass shelves or S/S shelves, the screws will become loose and the shelves may fall. But he said that if I very 'good luck' take the shampoo down and press on the floor, then the shelves can last longer. lol

dsc00796e.th.jpgdsc00942x.th.jpgdsc00944e.th.jpg

So can anyone advise whether should add another glass panel for this side of the wall?

My contractor say not nice cos cannot hide the edge, which is true. Then it'll be very very dark ard the basin area. But is it nice with a sudden splash of white tiles there?

yup. I did one fixed panel shower screen for my MBR onli. Common toilet dun have as need more space to wash clothes? :dunno: lol

I have forgotten to buy the shampoo rack. Sld I get glass shelves or stainless steel ones? Both Tony dun recommend. He prefers I buy a S/S rack and place it on the floor cos he feels that when we keep pressing the shampoo on the glass shelves or S/S shelves, the screws will become loose and the shelves may fall. But he said that if I very 'good luck' take the shampoo down and press on the floor, then the shelves can last longer. lol

I think tony means hardworking la, not 'good luck' haha....

Think SS rack it better, can put more thing on it. At mine place got 2 SS rack, my wife put all the shampoo and body wash all on it, as my kids and us adult use different kind so have abt 6 bottles on the rack, can't imagine if glass shelf dun know can withstand the weight or not??

As my glass shelf for the mirror there seems shaky after 8mth of usage.

I think tony means hardworking la, not 'good luck' haha....

Think SS rack it better, can put more thing on it. At mine place got 2 SS rack, my wife put all the shampoo and body wash all on it, as my kids and us adult use different kind so have abt 6 bottles on the rack, can't imagine if glass shelf dun know can withstand the weight or not??

As my glass shelf for the mirror there seems shaky after 8mth of usage.

but glass shelf looks more class leh. :(

so your children press hard hard on the shampoo bottles oso no problem la? tats y i oso headache scared they very rough then press too hard break the glass and hurt themselves. But hubby ask me to be the hardworking one. when the kids bathe, take the shampoo down for them lol