Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hostet

Selection Of New Flats

Dear Mr. Chong,

Need your advise on this. Please refer to the 3 image.

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot001gk0.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...nshot002qg0.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot003rz5.jpg

If I am to select a 4 room flat (Orange color one not green) in this precinct, which block should I choose for better Feng Shui. Sorry that I am unable to provide you with better pictures as this is being extract from HDB website and the flats had yet to be built. If you need the full plan, you can download it here http://www100.hdb.gov.sg/08DECBTO_pdf/Pung...aps%26Plans.pdf . Thanks fo your help.

PS: I Just need a rough guide.

Edited by hostet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr. Chong,

Need your advise on this. Please refer to the 3 image.

PS: I Just need a rough guide.

Hello

I'll be jumping into conclusion if I give you any advice. House selection cannot just view from above. Everything have to be viewed surrounding.

Hello

I'll be jumping into conclusion if I give you any advice. House selection cannot just view from above. Everything have to be viewed surrounding.

Dear Mr. Chong,

I just need a rough guide. I just need to know from the above, which few block shouldn't be choosen. Thanks.

Dear Mr. Chong,

I just need a rough guide. I just need to know from the above, which few block shouldn't be choosen. Thanks.

Hello

Don't seem to be able to enlarge. Not clear.

Hello

Don't seem to be able to enlarge. Not clear.

Dear Mr. Chong,

Sorry for that. The actual PDF file can be downloaded here. Sorry to trouble you and thanks for you help.

Edited by hostet

Dear Mr. Chong,

Sorry for that. The actual PDF file can be downloaded here. Sorry to trouble you and thanks for you help.

Hello

If you can look for elsewhere, by all means.

If still insist to take this location, try the front row of 806, 808,810......858. Let me warn you there may be a setback if the CG is used to build high rise in the future and not in a favorable direction.

Hello

If you can look for elsewhere, by all means.

If still insist to take this location, try the front row of 806, 808,810......858. Let me warn you there may be a setback if the CG is used to build high rise in the future and not in a favorable direction.

Dear Mr. Chong,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Please refer to this and this picture for the flat that is going to be built on the CG. Is the direction favorable? What will be the direction of the flat that will be unfavorable? When you say "try the front row", are you referring to those along the road? Does the facing of the flat matter? Northeast better or southwest better? One last thing. May I know why isn't those 840, 838, 848 which is along the LRT and 828, 830, 832 which is along next to the Temporary bus terminal recommended (This is only for my own knowledge). Sorry for my long list of questions and once again thanks for your advise.

Edited by hostet

Dear Mr. Chong,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Please refer to this and this picture for the flat that is going to be built on the CG. Is the direction favorable? What will be the direction of the flat that will be unfavorable? When you say "try the front row", are you referring to those along the road? Does the facing of the flat matter? Northeast better or southwest better? One last thing. May I know why isn't those 840, 838, 848 which is along the LRT and 828, 830, 832 which is along next to the Temporary bus terminal recommended (This is only for my own knowledge). Sorry for my long list of questions and once again thanks for your advise.

Hello

Any direction can be favorable and can be unfavorable. You should not be misled by the misconception of others. What will be built, what shape, how tall and terrain etc will need you to cross fingers. My comments now is on the basis that the CG is empty. As you just wanted a guide, that row will be better. Commonsense (FS sense) without further consideration in FS is not to face MRT/LRT lines. Bus terminal has polution and noise level. And the other end a mosque giving you another possible problem.

You can however consider the back row 802-850 except the corners blks. This is just a guide. Any further explanation is just air talking without base. Hopr you understand FS is not so easy as explained by others.

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello

Any direction can be favorable and can be unfavorable. You should not be misled by the misconception of others. What will be built, what shape, how tall and terrain etc will need you to cross fingers. My comments now is on the basis that the CG is empty. As you just wanted a guide, that row will be better. Commonsense (FS sense) without further consideration in FS is not to face MRT/LRT lines. Bus terminal has polution and noise level. And the other end a mosque giving you another possible problem.

You can however consider the back row 802-850 except the corners blks. This is just a guide. Any further explanation is just air talking without base. Hopr you understand FS is not so easy as explained by others.

Dear Mr. Chong,

Thanks for all your advise. Need some more advise from you

1. When you say "802-850 except the corners Blks", do you mean 802, 812, 852, and 850 can be considered and not to choose 804 and 860?

2. What about 806 and 858? There are in the front row corner?

3. Does it mean 802-850 is the best among the rest from the map?

Guess this is the last few questions I have for you. I sincerely appreciate the advise given by you. Thanks and have a nice day.

Edited by hostet

Dear Mr. Chong,

Thanks for all your advise. Need some more advise from you

1. When you say "802-850 except the corners Blks", do you mean 802, 812, 852, and 850 can be considered and not to choose 804 and 860?

2. What about 806 and 858? There are in the front row corner?

3. Does it mean 802-850 is the best among the rest from the map?

Guess this is the last few questions I have for you. I sincerely appreciate the advise given by you. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello

1) Yes, not 804 and 860.

2) 858 is preferred over 806.

3) Not really. It depends on what is or what will be opposite, the traffic flow, the topo, the level of your unit, the alignment of your unit and building etc.

You'e welcome.