Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enirehtak

**help! Can Anyone Recommend Yr Carpenter For Praying Altar**

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

First, you want customised altar and itz permanently against the wall or customised altar but you can moved it when you shift hse next time and etc??

For the first option, any carpenter can do for you but if you want "feng shui" measurement, meaning the height and etc, you can approach shops opp Fu Lu Shou Complex @ Rochor. They can provide you FOC...

Then you tell the carpenter what to do, they also have the "Feng Shui Chi" or ruler..

For the 2nd, @ the same stretch, there are a few shops that does customised altar that suits to your layout..

Or any furniture shops also sell altar, some place the pictures, dimensions and prices on a cardboard..

:)

First, you want customised altar and itz permanently against the wall or customised altar but you can moved it when you shift hse next time and etc??

For the first option, any carpenter can do for you but if you want "feng shui" measurement, meaning the height and etc, you can approach shops opp Fu Lu Shou Complex @ Rochor. They can provide you FOC...

Then you tell the carpenter what to do, they also have the "Feng Shui Chi" or ruler..

For the 2nd, @ the same stretch, there are a few shops that does customised altar that suits to your layout..

Or any furniture shops also sell altar, some place the pictures, dimensions and prices on a cardboard..

:)

hey thks porkypig, will go checkitout :yamseng:

hey thks porkypig, will go checkitout :yamseng:

hi went chckout the plc at rochor, nt many doing customised & those who does charges are high :( any other referrals fm other mbrs? :help:

hihi...

i juz gt my carpenter for quote for altar table...you may wana chk wif him...ah beng 97660072, honest & gd workmanship...

HI HAS ANYBDY TAILOREDMADE YR PRAYG ALTAR?? NEED SOME REFERRALS & ADVICE HERE PLEASE. URGENT** :(

most carpenter carries measuring tape with feng shui chi reading... my carpenter used to do altar/praying cabinet for big/small temple for chinese and indians... recently then i knew indians also believes in this type of readings..you can try call my carpenter and enquire about this.. he is Mr Lau 97680883. :notti: